how they realized they love you

bill:
you two were studying for a test together at bill's house after school one day. bill was teasing you about something and you were giggling uncontrollably. bill noticed how beautiful you looked while you laughed, and he could feel nothing but love for you since that very moment.

richie:
richie invited you to the arcade, and you decided to meet up with him since you didn't have anything else to do. you both were fucking around, when you decided to play street fighter together. you beat him, which caused you to shout in victory.
"IN YOUR FACE, TOZIER!" you shouted, sticking your tongue out. even though richie was mad he lost, the way you looked when you were excited and happy made him weak at this knees. he's loved you ever since.

eddie:
eddie knew almost right away. he was being picked on by henry, which prompted you to march over, rip henry off of eddie, and yell at him for harassing him. henry wasn't afraid of you, of course. he proceeded to push you back and you fell off the small hill, causing you to end up with a broken arm. eddie ran away to go find you. he helped you up and brought you to the hospital.
"thank you... for saving me, and stuff." eddie told you, which caused you to smile. you shrugged, signaling it was no big deal. the first person to sign your cast was eddie, in which he wrote; "eddie " in big, soft, and neat handwriting.

mike:
mike didn't realize it for a long time that he loved you. you two had been pissed at each other for some petty reason, which prompted mike to realize how much he needed to talk to you. he felt deprived when you two weren't speaking, which he eventually connected to being love.

stan:
stan had been tutoring you in math for nearly a month. you two got together everyday after school so he could help you out with your homework. he watched you intently as you focused on a problem. the way you looked when you were engulfed in a thought had truly intrigued him. he smiled softly, realizing how he had fallen so quickly for you, and he knew he loved you solely based on the heart eyes he could so easily give you.

ben:
ben came to a new town, which meant a new school. he showed up the first day and you two had homeroom together. as soon as he saw you, he was in love. ben wasn't open about his feelings, but he hid it for a long time until you two bonded over like New Kids on the Block. which, basically proved to him how he was in the right for being in love with you.

beverly:
beverly denied her love for you at first. she didn't want to believe it, but she realized it while you two were riding bikes. the way you looked when you were happy, it really really really got her attention. she fell in love with your eyes, your smile, your laugh, and everything about you.