they ask you to the school dance

bill:

obviously billy, being the softie he is, asked you to your school dance very sweetly. he brought you flowers and showed up at your window late into the night. even though you freaked out that your parents would hear him come in, he comforted you and asked you to the dance. you obviously said yes, accepting the flowers. he kissed you softly and stayed for a bit longer.

richie:

richie always found school dances to be extremely cheesy and overrated. but he knew you wanted to go, so one night at the arcade, he asked you. it wasn't super flashy or crazy, but it was sweet. you both decided instead of dressing up, you would attend each wearing one of richie's hawaiian shirts.

eddie:
even though you two had been together for a long time, eddie was still nervous to ask you. he came up to you during school one day, and asked you shyly. of course you said yes and kissed him quickly, and you two decided to go shopping for outfits later that week.

mike:

while making deliveries one evening, mike decided to stop by your house for a bit. of course, the topic of the dance came up and you mentioned you wanted to go. mike asked if you would like to go with him, which of course you wanted to go with your boyfriend! you two decided you were going to be super extra with your outfits, it just made sense.

(a/n: yes i know mike is homeschooled hushhhh let it happen)

stan:

you and stan were up late one night, he was staying over at your house. you were watching a movie, and prom was happening in it. you brought up the school dance, and stan asked if you wanted to go. you nodded, and he asked if you would like to go with him. obviously you said yes! you gave him a quick kiss and continued the movie.

ben:

ben wasn't one for dances, but he knew you were. he shyly asked you one day during english class, which you accepted of course. he didn't really want to go, but he knew how happy it would make you, and he loved seeing you smile.