who you're related to

bill:
- you're richie's little sister

when richie found out you and bill were together, he was not happy. he threatened bill many times, telling him if he ever broke your heart, he would most likely be killed. bill wasn't scared of richie, but richie was going to do whatever it took to keep you from getting hurt. richie may be an ass, but you mean a lot to him. he still doesn't approve of your relationship with bill.

richie:
- you're eddie's twin sister

richie never imagined dating someone who was related to eddie. he thought it was crazy, but he fell in love with you anyways. eddie didn't care at first, but every time he catches richie trying to touch you, he'll yell at him to stop. he threatens richie a lot as well, but you both tend to ignore his threats.

eddie:
- you're beverly's cousin

beverly really didn't give a shit that you and eddie were together. she couldn't have cared less, actually. she thought it was cute and knew eddie would be a great boyfriend, so she supports you two fully.

mike:
- you're ben's step sister

ben didn't really tell mike you were his step sister till late into your relationship. ben couldn't have cared less if you were with mike, but he told him he better watch himself. mike knows not to hurt you, so it wouldn't be an issue for ben.

stan:
-you're bill's twin sister

bill is extremely protective over you, so when he found out you were with stan, he was beyond pissed. he told you hundreds of times you needed to break up with him, but you completely refused. he finally accepted it, knowing stan made you happy. even though he accepted it, he wasn't happy about it.

ben:
- you're mike's family friend

even though you're technically not related, mike is still very protective over you. he is careful to protect you, he needs to be reassured that you're always okay. he looks to you as a little sister, so he keeps you safe all the time. when he found out you were with ben though, he was ecstatic. he knew ben was trustworthy and that he wouldn't hurt you, which gave him a great amount of hope.

beverly:
- you're stan's little sister

stan is extremely protective of you, leaning he has threatened beverly many times that she better not hurt you. he's supportive of what makes you happy, but relationships are rocky for him. he hates seeing you shed any tears, so he reminds beverly that she better be good to you, otherwise they would have a problem.