your movie nights !!

bill:

the movie you watch: The Breakfast Club

Of course, you and Bill decided to watch a classic movie. You both loved it, so you agreed to watch it after making a bowl of popcorn. You snuggled up to him on the couch, both of you wrapped in a blanket. Every now and then, Bill would look down and feed you a piece of popcorn, after you swallowed it, he would of course, lean his head down and kiss you sweetly.

richie:

the movie you watch: The Shining

Richie practically begged you to watch a horror movie with him. Even though he didn't necessarily like them all that much, The Shining happened to be his favorite. You, being easily spooked, kept your face buried in his chest most of the movie. You would sometimes pull your head out from where it was, leading him to create small make out sessions when you two weren't screaming because of the movie.

eddie:

the movie you watch: Back to the Future

Eddie had told you about the movie, but you hadn't seen it before. He promised you it was a great movie, and he didn't lie about that. He got you your favorite chocolates and you both cuddled on the couch throughout the movie. Every so often he would give you soft pecks, but you kept your head leaning against his shoulder throughout most of the movie. You both eventually fell asleep as the movie played. You two were still holding each other tight as you slept throughout the evening.

mike:

the movie you watch: Ghostbusters

You both had seen the movie about a thousand times each, but it was a classic. To keep it traditional, you guys made popcorn and you leaned on him as the movie played. Knowing how much you liked the movie, Mike kept quiet throughout the whole thing, allowing you to focus on what was happening. Of course, you eventually drifted off to sleep as the movie neared it's end. Mike kissed you on the forehead and adjusted the blanket to keep you comfortable.

stan:

the movie you watch: Full Metal Jacket

Stan was not in the mood to watch a horror movie or a cheesy romance movie, so he suggested you two watch a comedy. He put on the movie after getting you two a bag of chips. You cuddled up to him, both of you laughing hysterically throughout most of the movie. When it got boring, you had to keep yourself occupied, meaning Stan would... hardcore make out with you. You didn't mind of course, besides the fact that your lipstick was all over your face and his face once the movie was over.

ben:

the movie you watch: E.T

Ben decided to put in E.T that night, considering you were both tired and didn't need much to occupy you as you fell asleep. You both kept yourself under the blanket as he fell asleep. He was the first to pass out, causing you to laugh and collapse not long after. You both woke up the next morning, made breakfast, and rewatched the movie, considering you were asleep for most of it the first time around.

beverly:

the movie you watch: Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Beverly had told you countless times this was her favorite movie. You didn't buy that it was very good, but she forced you to watch it that night. You both cuddled up, began eating some snacks, and the movie played. You laughed a lot, causing you to forget the doubts you had of the movie being good. Once it ended, you apologized to her for not thinking the movie was good when in fact, it was a great movie. She laughed and gave you a soft peck on the cheek.

-

a/n: does anyone even want the beverly ones or??? should i take those out??????