when a friend asks about you

please follow my spotify lolz

https://open.spotify.com/user/pastelpals?si=XWrKlhxJRmu7XVE0eNbBqw

(or,  screenshot and scan my code here:)

i make a new playlist every few days, which is most often include underrated songs and artists that deserve more recognition !!!

if you guys follow me that would be great, and hopefully you can get some new music out of it :)

-m

-

bill:

"y/n? my girlfriend? oh my god, she's gorgeous and absolutely amazing. i love her so much. she's perfect, and i can't get enough of her. she's the best thing to ever happen to me."

richie:

"oh my god, my babygirl? god she's perfect, isn't she? she's so fucking hot, don't even try and say otherwise. she's so amazing, i wouldn't want anyone else."

eddie:

"y-y/n? oh she's great. she's so gorgeous, and honestly she's way too good for me. i love her a lot, i really don't know how she feels the same way about me."

mike:

"ohhhh y/n, she's so awesome! i love being with her, the days go by so fast when i'm with her. god, i can't get enough of that girl."

stan:

"y/n? she's honestly great. i love her so dearly, she's so gorgeous... and cute... and perfect... i could talk about her for hours, i really could."

ben:

"oh my, she's so beautiful. i don't know how she could like a guy like me, look at her! she's absolutely stunning, it's unbelievable. that's my girl right there, that's her."