what they do to try and get over you

bill:
bill is just like you. he knows he'll never get over you, as he misses you more and more every single day. he often cries, but tries to man up a bit more than you do. it's simple. bill will never, ever get over you.

richie:
richie smokes when he's trying to get over you. he knows it's a bad habit, and while you two were together he knew how much you hated it. he often just smokes cigarettes, but marijuana can be involved in certain situations as well. he misses you a lot, but uses an awful coping mechanism to try and forget you.

eddie:
whenever eddie gets sad over your breakup, he goes for a walk. he will often walk around the block, just taking in the scenery. he cries sometimes, but he tries to stay as strong as possible. he misses you greatly, and he knows how much he needs you.

mike:
mike usually just tends to hide his feelings, especially when he misses you. nobody can tell, because he doesn't really have a coping mechanism. forgetting you wasn't easy, but he knew it had to be done. he loved you, and he still does, but he knew crying and moving around wouldn't fix anything.

stan:
stan's emotions often get the best of him. he's normally a very sweet, quiet boy, but when he's thinking about how much he misses you, he can't help but scream. he wants to punch things, and he does. he just screams to let it all out, and it helps him a lot. but, he knows he needs to get back with you as soon as possible.

ben:
ben will stay up through the night while he misses you, often just thinking about your relationship and such. clearly he misses you, but there's nothing he can do. he cries, he cries a lot, but thinking is the best way for him to try and forget you, even though he never truly will.

-

a/n:

hi i love tyler the creator

k bye

-m