why you breakup

a/n: sorry for not updating for a while, i just got home from a cruise where i had no service.

anyways, my cruise was crazy. i accidentally caused a lot of drama, but it's fine because in the end the most popular guy there and the funniest, sweetest, and most caring guy kissed me :) (yes, same guy) so it was all worth it, even though i probably see him again till may :-((((

-

bill:
bill became very distant after georgie died, which was understandable to you at first. eventually, he didn't speak to you at all, leading to your decision to break up with him. he didn't show any emotion when you did it, which caused you to get up, leave his house, and not say a word to him for a few months.

richie:
richie was a big flirt, which was always a big problem for you. one day, you caught him flirting with another girl at the arcade where you two were supposed to meet up for a date. just as he was about to kiss the girl, you went up to him and slapped him across the face, shouting at him that you two were over. he felt bad, and begged for your forgiveness, but you weren't buying his bullshit.

eddie:
eddie's mom forced him to breakup with you when she found out you two were together. eddie cried while he did it, explaining why he had to breakup with you. you cried, he cried, it was a big mess. you felt awful and didn't want things to end with eddie, but you two were still on good terms. you know he's going to come back to you eventually, but you're not sure when.

mike:
mike saw another guy kiss you. he didn't see the whole thing, of course, which consisted of the guy forcing himself on you, pressing his lips against yours, and you shoving him off and slapping him across the face. mike just saw the kissing part and immediately ran away. you chased after him once you slapped the guy, but mike wasn't buying it. you tried to explain what happened, but mike told you to shut up and yelled at you. he explained how you two were over, which broke you internally, and you cried for days, maybe even weeks.

stan:
stan became extremely jealous of every person you hung out with. you felt as though he only wanted you to be around and hang out with him, which pissed you off consistently. stan was too over protective at times, and he knew that. eventually, you decided enough was enough, and you broke up with him, explaining how his jealousy was getting out of hand. he tried to tell you he would be better, but you knew that was bullshit and walked away, leaving the boy alone to cry by himself in the middle of the pavement.

ben:
ben was never an affectionate person to begin with, but for a long time you accepted it. no matter how much it pissed you off, you were patient with him. but, all good things must come to an end, even if they weren't that great to begin with. you explained to ben how his coldness was so unbelievably unfair, considering you were his girlfriend. he remained silent and that pissed you off extremely. "fuck you, benjamin." you uttered before walking off.

-

a/n: i decided to take out beverly preferences. lmk if you want them back