what they do when you're sick

bill:
bill gets super protective over you when you're sick. even if he's not there, he'll call you and talk to you for hours. he comes over whenever he can to comfort you, but he tells you a lot about how much you need your rest in order for you to get better. you two often have movie nights that end in you both passed out on the couch, used tissues surrounding you.

richie:
richie will come over to comfort you when you're sick, he never leaves your side once. he cares so greatly about you that he would walk miles to get you anything you need. he brings you tea, snacks, and medicine to make you feel better. the two of you will have movie marathons and just hang out, even though you feel like you're internally dying.

eddie:
it's not question that eddie loves you, but he doesn't come around when you're sick. it's obvious he's afraid of germs and diseases, so he won't even go near you while you aren't feeling well. he'll call you a lot and talk to you, and sometimes drop things off at your door and run away before you can talk to him. he loves you, but he hates germs more.

mike:
mike will somewhat keep his distance, solely because he hates being sick. he comes around every few days while you're sick, but he feels really bad that you aren't feeling well. he tends to call you and talk to you on the phone, but you don't beg him to come around.

stan:
stan is extremely over protective, so when you're sick, he freaks out. he babies you to such an extent that even you get slightly annoyed. you really appreciate stan though, he's so sweet and treats you like a princess. he feels awful when you're sick, and constantly tells you how you need to get better so he can kiss you. you laugh, and he stays the night every night while you're sick, even though he gets in trouble with his parents.

ben:
ben keeps his distance while you're sick, he doesn't want to get sick and worry his mom. he keeps to himself, but will come over and check on you every once in a while. you love him, and he knows that. he loves you even more, but he feels awful that you're sick. he just doesn't want to risk getting the illness as well.

beverly:
beverly stays with you while you're sick. she doesn't care if she gets your illness, because she loves you. you two will talk for hours, and it usually ends in you passing out because of how badly you need your rest. you two love each other very much, and will always be there for one another when you're hurting or sick.