why they sneak into your room in the middle of the night

bill: he began to miss georgie again
bill recently lost his little, and only, brother. he cried every night, and one night it became too much and he knew he had to see you. he left around 11 pm, crawling out of his window and walking around the block to your house. your room, thankfully, was on the first floor. he peaked into your room and you had still been up reading a book, a cup of tea on your bedside table. his chapped lips formed into a light smile as tears continued to roll down his face. with a sigh, he went up to your window and knocked lightly. it startled you a bit, as you saw a figure outside through the curtains. you carefully got up and looked out the window, seeing bill standing on the ground. you pushed your window up and leaned on the sill.
"billy, what are you doing? it's quite late." you asked, your long finger nails digging into your cheek.
"i c-couldn't stop cr-crying y/n. i'm sorry for bothering you...." you rolled your eyes at this, giving a playful giggle.
"come in here, bill." the boy walked up to your window and climbed through it, falling on the floor and hopping into your bed. you made sure to lock your door, and for the rest of the night you both cuddled and bill talked to you about how he was feeling.

richie: his parents were bothering him
richie's parents were constantly shit faced assholes. they never seemed to leave him alone, and you knew that. one night, it became too much for him and he knew he had to leave. tip toeing past his mother knocked out on the couch, he slyly made it out the door and grabbed his bike, riding further into the neighborhood to your house. you were his safe person, someone he could always go to and he knew you'd always be there for him, no matter how much of a dick he is sometimes. around 1 am, he finally arrived and tossed his bike on the side of your house. since this was a regular thing for you two, a ladder was already leaned against the roof so he could get up to your room, which happened to be on the second floor. he hopped up on the ladder and carefully stepped onto the roof, making his way over to your window that happened to be open. your room was pitch black, meaning richie couldn't see if you were in there or not. he carefully climbed into your room and plopped down on the floor. there, he saw you sound asleep in your bed, a light snore releasing from your mouth. richie smiled, lightly grazing your back with his finger tips. you were a light sleeper, so this startled you awake.
"MO-" you began to yell, but richie was able to cover your mouth in time.
"don't worry, baby, it's just me." he felt you relax and wrap your arms around him. he ran his hand through your hair.
"go back to sleep, i just wanna cuddle." he smiled, lying down next to you. you let out a soft yawn as he put his arms around you. richie was already feeling much better, and he eventually dozed off with a smile on his face.

eddie: his mom doesn't let him see you anymore, so he's forced to sneak out
eddie's mother was extremely over protective, everyone knew that. when she found out you two were together, she had a fit, and forbid eddie from seeing you. she cut off all communication between you two, or so she thought. every night, eddie walks to your house around 10 pm when his mom falls asleep. your mom, being extremely understanding, always lets eddie over whenever he wants, she loves him dearly.
eddie knocked on your front door around 10:15 pm, he heard footsteps reach the door and it swung open to reveal your mother. "eddie! come in dear, y/n is just upstairs." your mother's lips parted into a smile as she watched eddie walk up the stairs to your room. you were lying in bed, flipping through an old yearbook, when you noticed eddie in the doorway.
"hey, babe." you heard him say as he flopped on your bed, looking up at you.
"i missed you!" you exclaimed happily. eddie smiled, putting his arms around you.
"i missed you too, love."

mike: he got scared after watching a movie
mike's grandfather always pressured him to "man up", which was something you and mike both hated. his grandfather decided he was going to make mike watch an extremely scary movie, and it freaked him out. thankfully, you lived right next door, so he wouldn't have to walk through the night for very long. mike shakily got up from bed, hopping out of his window and running next door. he sighed, lifting your unlocked window open and slipping inside. with shaky legs, he walked over to your bed and lied down next to you. you hadn't been asleep, so you flipped to face someone, but softened when you realized it was mike.
"what's wrong?" you asked.
"scary movie." he replied, shaking his head.

stan: he knew you were sick
earlier in the day, you called stan to let him know that you two couldn't hang out because you had caught a virus. he was upset, as he really wanted to see you and missed you dearly. that night, his mother made soup for dinner, which was perfect. he prepared a bowl and put a lid on it, sneaking out his back door and running through the neighborhood with your soup. finally reaching your house, he moved a ladder up against your roof and climbed up it, hopping onto it right in front of your open window. you were sound asleep, but the lights were all still on, so he assumed you passed out due to not feeling well. he carefully held the soup in his hands and climbed into your room, plopping down on the floor. stan smiled as he looked down at you sleeping. he shook you softly, which caused you to pull the blanket over your head.
"y/n, baby, i brought you soup." stan whispered, running his hand along your back. you sat up abruptly, looking at him with a soft smile.
"thank you." stan nodded, lying down next to you and handing you the soup.

ben: you guys were fighting
earlier that day, you and ben got into an argument about how you felt that he didn't pay enough attention to you. ever since it happened, it bothered ben for the rest of the day. as he lied in bed, he couldn't stop thinking about it, and he ultimately couldn't sleep because of it. he sighed heavily and got out of bed, opening his window to get out. he walked down the street, three houses down, and stood in front of yours. ben made his way around the side of your house and tapped on your window, seeing the light in your bedroom was still on. this startled you, but you got up and opened the curtains to reveal ben standing on the ground outside. you pulled your window open and stared down at him with a confused, yet slightly annoyed, face.
"what?" you asked.
ben stared up at you, shaking his head.
"i wanted to apologize, y/n. i couldn't sleep because i couldn't stop thinking about what happened."
you rolled your eyes. "whatever. i'm going to bed."
ben made it to your window before you could shut it, just barely stopping it with his hand.
"no- wait. please, just let me in."
you gave him another eye roll, but let him in. you two talked for hours, till nearly 3 am, then you fell asleep in each other's arms.