song lyrics that describe your relationship

bill:

"i didn't wanna believe my feelings for you. i didn't wanna believe that i could lose you, if i told you just how i felt. but i can't help it, i'm falling for you and i cant quit it, cause i'm stuck on you. and it might be pathetic and you might be skeptical but i just want to be with you."
-falling for u by peachy!

richie:

"please don't give up on me, i know i'm not perfect but i'm trying. you're the only person that i've ever trusted, never forcing me to talk until i'm adjusted, so i just wanted to thank you. and i know i can be difficult, i know i can be sad, but for some reason you're still here standing to my side."
-please don't by mxmtoon

eddie:

"i just wanna see how beautiful you are, you know that i see it, i know you're a star. when you go, i follow no matter how far. if life is a movie, know you're the best part."
-best part by H.E.R.

mike:

"i'm bending it over. you're my four leaf clover, i'm so in love, so in love. there's no one up above, up above. forever's a long time."
-japanese denim by daniel caeser

stan:

"i wanna be the one you think about at night, and i wanna be the one that you would put up a fight for. you know that i adore, that even when you're bored, i'll buy you anything and everything that i can't afford."
-flaming hot cheetos by claire

ben:

"i'll pull you up, we'll work on us, cause ain't nobody takin' my baby. i wanna be clear, i'm stayin' right here, cause ain't nobody takin' my baby."
-ain't nobody takin my baby by russ