what you guys do on your birthday

a/n: it's my birthday so i got some inspiration off that hehe :)

-

bill: hung out at his house
you and bill were never very extra about holidays. and quite frankly, you didn't care where you were on your birthday, as long as you were with him. you biked over to his house the night before, spent the night, and woke up with him on your birthday. all day you guys watched movies, played games, and just had a lot of fun.

richie: went to the arcade
of course, richie took you to the arcade on your birthday. it's both of your guys' favorite place to be together, so it's perfect. you guys spent the whole day there, he won you tons of prizes and you beat him at almost all of the multiplayer games. (he didn't wanna tell you he let you win).
then, you guys walked and got burgers at the local diner for dinner.

eddie: went to the park
eddie planned an amazing day for you on your birthday. he packed tons of snacks, food, and drinks and brought you to the park for a picnic. you guys sat around on a blanket all day and talked, cuddled, and ate tons of food. you had a ton of fun, and eddie was so happy you were happy.

mike: went to the movies
mike decided he wanted to see a movie with you for your birthday. he knows how much you love them, and bought you tons of snacks. you guys movie hopped all day, seeing all of the ones that were currently out. you guys had a lot of fun, and had a lot of snacks.

stan: went shopping
stan decided to take you to the mall and spoil you on your birthday. he spent months saving up his allowance money so he could buy you whatever you wanted at the mall on your birthday. you guys ran around, shopped, and bought lots of food. you guys had an amazing day, and you got tons of new makeup and outfits.

ben: went to the beach
well, kind of. ben took you down to the quarry. you always loved to swim, so you guys spent all day tanning, swimming, and having a lot of fun. ben just wanted to make you happy, and you were. you guys had an amazing day.