All yours

Lana's POV
I woke up to my parents shaking me violently.
Wake up you dumb bitch my father spat and I pushed him away he stumbled a bit because he was drunk and I cried when my mother slapped me.
Your father supports you don't disrespect him my mother snarled.
I'm sorry I whispered and my father punched me in the stomach.
"Get your ass to work and make some money"I nodded and they left my room.I shut my door and sucked on my thumb as I grabbed my work uniform.I whimpered as the shirt brushed my slap mark.I cried when I blended makeup in to hide my busted lip and dark circles under my eyes.I had finger bruises on my arms and I covered them as well and sighed.
You can do this Lana I whispered.I grabbed my 'purse and apron running to catch the bus two blocks away.I collasped on the bus seat opening my sliding phone to see a text from my brother.
'Your going to be living with me from now on i'll pick you up tonight pack your belongings that you have to have don't worry about clothing'Caleb was always protective of me and after he left was when my parents started abusing and neglecting me.I wiped my tears quickly and sent him a quick text before getting off at my stop.
'Thank you bubba I love you'
'I love you too i'll be there at 3 am'My heart soared at the thought of finally being safe.Caleb was always overseas when he moved away from home at first but now he's here to stay.He works for a gang which my parents don't know about.I clocked in and tied my apron getting right to work to take my mind off of everything that is happening tonight.I already had a mental list of things I would put in a small knapsack to take.I served an endless amount of people and after my shift I ate a happy meal from McDonald's and sat there until they closed like I did every day I worked.
*
Caleb's POV
"Boss you wanted to see me"
"Is your sister still coming"
"Yes i'm leaving soon to get her"
"Take the suv and take someone with you just to be safe"
"I don't know how my sister will handle that she's very uneasy with strangers"
"I'm not asking"
"Yes boss i'll take Ryan"
"Good"I nodded and had to contain the eye roll that was threatening to surface.
Tell me about her again he murmured and gestured for me to sit.I sat across from him and he continued with his computer work waiting for me to talk.
Well she just turned 18 my parents beat her horrifically.She's very shy and quiet around new people and she loves photography.Her favorite color is lilac and she's a little I muttered the last part but he still heard me his eyes snapping up.
She is he murmured and I nodded.I didn't really feel comfortable talking about my sister's personal life without her permission.
"Let me see a picture of her"I brought out my phone and brought up a decent picture of Lana.She was smiling while her and I were at the zoo.She was feeding the ducks and I had snapped a couple photos for her.I seen Calvin eye's widen and I locked my phone.
"Anything she needs you let me know"
"Yes sir"He dismissed me and I started my drive to my childhood home filling Ryan in with details on my little sister the whole ride there.
**
Lana's POV
Lucky for me my parents weren't home when I got home.I had two hours to pack up my small bag of items.I put in my teddy and my favorite blanket.I sucked on my pacifier and grabbed a couple jumpers and put on my black canvas shoes.I slipped in my favorite panties and my secret money stash.I had three thousand dollars saved up to help my brother with his bills and food.I seen lights shine through my hello kitty curtains and I peeked out the window to see my brother getting out of an suv.He knocked softly on my window and I opened it.
Come on let's get you out of this hell hole he whispered throwing my bag too the ground as he helped me out the window.
"Okay I want you to jump okay i'll catch you"I whimpered and he jumped down.I slid closer to the gutters and seen Caleb waiting for me arms stretched to catch me.
Jump already Caleb muttered and I glared at him but did as he said.He caught me and buckled me in the backseat.I whimpered when I seen a man in the front seat.
It's okay little one I work with your brother your safe now he murmured and I blinked rapidly.
"Do you want your blanket Lana"
Yes I squealed and Caleb handed it to me and my bear.
"Get some sleep Lana"
"But"
"Lana this is Ryan by the way"
Hi I whispered shyly clutching my bear.
Hello little one how old are you in your little space he questioned.I held up five fingers and he smiled.
What number is that little one he murmured as he climbed in the back with me.
Five I mumbled but it came out garbled from my pacifier.
"Well the littles around us are all the same age"
You daddy dom I mumbled and he nodded.
"Yes I am would you like to see my little"I nodded shyly and he pulled out his phone showing me a photo of a girl with short blonde hair and crystal blue eyes in a bunny costume.
I like bunny too I mumbled tiredly.
Why don't you get some sleep little one okay he whispered and laid me down covering me up with my blankey.I snuggled into my teddy and he smoothed my hair back before climbing back into the passenger seat.
***
Caleb's POV
I watched my sister's bottom lip tremble as we pulled up to the house.
"Hey it's okay Lan I got you"I picked her up and she buried her face in my neck.
We just have to be quiet okay I whispered and she whimpered.I grabbed her bag after I locked the suv.I typed in the code to get in the house and carried Lana inside.
"We still have to finish your room okay so can you sleep in my bed tonight"She nodded and I kissed her temple.
Let's get you back to bed okay I whispered.
Okay she yawned quietly as I relocked the door.I tucked Lana in and she fell right back asleep.I took a quick shower and changed into some sweats climbing in next to Lana who instantly rolled over so she was an inch away from me.
Thank you for saving me bubba she whispered sleepy.
I only wish I could of saved you sooner Lana I whispered and she laid her cheek on my bicep.