Bratty Little Girl

Shoutout to milaannn__
Calvin's POV
I walked downstairs to see Lana in the living room.
"Good morning baby your up early"
Couldn't sleep she mumbled grumpily.
"Hm why not baby"
Snore to loud she grumbled and continued to color.
"I'm sorry baby do you want to go back to sleep"
No she mumbled.
"Do you want some breakfast"
"No"
"Baby you have to eat something"
"Not hungry"
"Okay daddy will give you some time to think about what you want"I rolled my eyes at her little attitude that was forming.She knows I won't tolerate it tired or not.I made my breakfast and watched her from the kitchen island.I watched her frown down at her picture and she looked up over to me.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby"
"Can I have pancakes"
"Of course baby girl"I made her two blueberry pancakes and cut them up.She poured syrup all over them and she giggled.
"Mm yummy daddy"
"I'm glad you are eating baby"She nodded and I washed both of our plates when we finished.
"Daddy can I watch cartoons"
"Sure baby girl"
*
"Baby girl where are you"I heard her little giggles and I opened the back door to the patio to see Lana playing with her chalks.
"What are you doing baby girl"
"Coloring"
"Daddy's been looking for you"
"I sorrie daddy"
"Can daddy watch you draw and color"
"Okie daddy"
"Baby girl who are you drawing"
"Huh daddy"
"It looks like your drawing someone special"
No daddy you silly just drawing Lana giggled but didn't look at me making me suspicious.
"Hm okay baby girl"It was a small boy with facial features the age of a toddler.He had blondish brown hair and blue eyes with a tan skin tone.
"Daddy"
"Yes"
"Are you upset"
"Why would I be upset"
"I don't know just you frown"
"Daddy is just thinking baby"
"Oh daddy"She rubbed her eyes and she climbed on
my lap.I kissed her hair and rocked her from side to side patting her bum.She sighed contently and I stood walking back inside.I laid her on our bed and she yawned snuggling into her teddy and her blanket.I covered her with our comforter and she was out in a matter of minutes.
Have a nice nap my sweet angel I whispered kissing her head.I shut our bedroom door quietly and flipped through the tv.I walked into the kitchen to see my sister pulling in.She knocked and then walked in.
"Cal it's mom she's in the hospital she's in fatal condition"
"Okay"
"Calvin it's our mother"
"I realize that"
"Just come on grab Lana let's go.I don't want to see her either but we are all she has"
"Why should I Sam and why should you she treated us like we were the worst things that ever could of happened to her"
Fine don't go it's your decision Samantha snapped and slammed the door behind her.
Fuck I cussed when I heard Lana whimper her quick footsteps running toward the door.
Daddy Lana whimpered.
Your okay baby daddy just upset Sammy I murmured kissing her forehead as she pressed herself into my side.
Why upset her she whispered as I carried her back into our room.
"Because Sammy and I disagreed on something"
"Your mommy"
"Yes our mother is what we disagreed on"
She don't like me Lana whispered quietly.
I know baby and she's crazy not too I murmured kissing her lips softly.Her hand gripped my shirt and I smiled.
I love you daddy she whispered.
"I love you too baby girl"
"Forever"
"Forever"
*
"Daddy where we going"
"We are going to see my mom"
"Why daddy"
"She's very very sick"
"Have to be big"
"Just for a little while baby girl"
"Okay daddy"We walked into the hospital Lana grasping my hand.I walked to the nurses desk and sighed.
"Maura Lane please what room"
"Can I ask who you are only family is only aloud to see her
"I'm her son"
"And her"
"My wife"
"Room 304 third floor"
"Thank you..come on baby"I tugged her gently and she nuzzled into me as we waited for the elevator.I knocked softly before entering the room.Samantha was at the foot of the bed.
"Cal you came"
"Yeah I did..Lana baby you don't have to talk to her if you don't want too"
"Okay daddy"
Lana's POV
I watched daddy kiss and hug his mom and I stayed quiet as she held him tightly.
Samantha darling here I want you to have this Maura whispered pulling off a ring and handing it to Sammy.She put the ring in Samantha's hand and closed Sammy's fingers around it.Calvin reaches back for me and I hugged him.
There she is Maura whispered and I fliniched when she reached for me.
Your all I wanted for him I know I don't understand the lifestyle you choose to live with him but whatever makes him happy I hope you always make him this happy she whispered.I only nodded not really knowing what to say.
"She will always make me happy mom right baby"
Yes I whispered shyly.Daddy kissed my hair and I smiled into his chest.I played with my scarf and daddy's hand rubbed my back.
*
Daddy where are we going I whispered as we walked down the brick path.(picture above)
"It's a surprise baby girl be patient"
"Daddy I trying be we been walking for long time"
"Are your feet hurting baby girl"
"A little daddy"He lifted me up and I nuzzled into him.
"Here baby girl close your eyes we are here"I obeyed and he set me on my feet.I wiggled my feet and and I felt him take my hand.I opened my eyes and my eyes widened my head space diminishing instantly.
"Lana Ray my baby girl you make me so happy and I know you will continue too.Your my favorite person and the only person I'd ever want to spend my life with.I hope you feel the same and say yes to my question.Baby girl will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me"
Oh Calvin of course I want nothing more than that I whispered and he smiled and slid the beautiful diamond up my ring finger.
It's beautiful I whispered.
"Your beautiful and I love you more than the world could ever imagine"He locked our lips together and I wrapped them around his neck kissing him eagerly.
I love you too Cal I whispered as we parted.