Zoo day

Calvin's POV
I watched Lana play with her stuffies quietly. I could tell she just woke up because her hair was everywhere, her pajamas were all wrinkled and she had this sleepy eyes half opened look on her face.I silently walk over to her so I don't startle her. When she continues to play with her stuffies, I sit beside her and run my fingers through her silky curls.
"Hey baby girl. You're up early." I whisper, knowing she was still half asleep.She makes a tired whimpering sound before climbing into my lap and snuggling her head into my neck.
You okay, babygirl? I question running a hand under her shirt and stroking her back soothingly.She nods into my neck, making her hair tickle the side of my face. "You're just my sleepy little baby today, aren't you?"We are silent for a few minutes as I rock her back and forth gently.
Daddy she whispered.
Yes, baby I ask, giving her my full attention.She pulls her face out of my neck to look at me and say something but her wild messy hair causes me to laugh out loud.
"Oh baby girl you are a mess." I try to pat down the mass of curls but it wasn't working grabbing her brush and she whimpered when it caught a snarl.
"Sorry baby..Don't be pouty,"I kissed her adorable sweet lips.
"D-Daddy"
"Yes, my beautiful girl?" I kiss all over her cheeks and nose.
"C-Can we have p-pizza for breakfast?"She giggles and blushes, covering her face with her hands.
"Sure. Why not!"She squealed loudly as I dialed the pizza place.
"Hello this is Mario's how can I help you"
"I'd like to place a delivery order please"
"Okay just one moment please"
"No problem"
"Okay go ahead when your ready"
"I need a medium stuffed crust with bacon and sausage"
"Alright And does that complete your order"
"Yes"I gave my credit card information and Lana snuggled into my chest.
"About 20 minutes sir"
"Alright thank you"
"Your welcome sir"The phone line clicked when I hung up and looked down at Lana.
"Thank you daddy"
"For what baby"
"For pizza for breakie"
"Your welcome baby girl maybe if your very very good we can have it once and awhile for breakfast"
"Okay daddy don't worry I'm a very good girl"
"Yes you are baby girl you always make daddy so proud"
"Thankies daddy"Someone knocked on my door and I kissed Lana's head as she followed me eagerly.
"Sir some boy just dropped this off said it was for you"
"Ah Yes Thank you Katrina..Lana is getting a little spoiled this morning right baby"
"Yes daddy"I set the pizza box on the counter and Lana bounced excitedly.
"Go sit down muffin and daddy will get you some pizza and juice"
"Okie daddy"I watched her sit on the island stool and she squirmed eagerly when I handed her a plate with one slice.
"Baby let it cool it's hot"
"Okie daddy"I kissed her hair and she took her first bite.
"Mm yummy daddy"
"Yes very yummy baby"
**
Daddy where we hafta go she whined when I helped her with her jacket.
"I thought we could go to the zoo baby"She squealed and I tied her sneakers.
That's my girl I whispered.I pulled my hoodie over my head and grabbed my keys to the Land Rover.
"Daddy can Nala come"
"No baby she has to stay here okay"
"Yes daddy"
"Can Teddy come for ride"
"Yes baby why don't you get him and your blanket"
"Okie daddy"Iooked down to see her sucking on her favorite pacifer.It was lavender colored with white butterflies on it.She whined when I made her walk.
"Daddy carry pwease"
"What kind of spoiled baby have I created"I settled her on my hips and she nuzzled into my neck contently.I buckled her in and she looked out the window most of the ride.Putting her legs over mine.
"Daddy this zoo have scary animals"
"No baby maybe just a couple but we don't have too look at them"
Good daddy she sighed giggling when I took her hand in mine.The radio played Lana's favorite Disney songs and she giggled softly.
"Baby remember you have to stay close to daddy right"
"Yes daddy don't want to get lost"
"No we don't and daddy wants you safe at all times"
"Yes daddy I stay close and hold hand"
"Good girl"
*
"Baby you can have one stuffed animal"
"But Cally so hard to choose"
"I know baby but your other stuffies will be sad if you bring home to many new ones"
"But Cally they need homes"
"Alright baby two okay"She squealed and I shushed her quietly.
"Sh baby inside voice"
Sorry Cally she whispered.She giggled and picked out the stuffed lion and monkey.
"Daddy want these two please"
"Okay baby girl let's go pay and then get some lunch"Daddy paid for them and buckled me in the car.
"Daddy where eating"
"Where do you want to eat baby girl"
"Want sandwich daddy please"
"Do you want to go Panera baby"
"Daddy go there"
"We can baby and we can get soup too"
"Okay daddy"We drove into Panera and she pointed to the chicken panini.
"You want that baby"
"Yes please"
"Alright so I need a half frontega chicken panini and a whole steak and arugula sandwich and a broccoli cheddar soup and a chicken noodle soup"
"Okay and any drinks"
"Strawberry and Banana smoothie and a a Iced tea"I carried our tray of food to the table and we ate in mostly silence and she some of drank some of her smoothie.
Cally She whispered.
"Yes baby"
"Cally yummy"
"Yes baby it is yummy"
"I full"
"Okay baby you did eat a lot so you can be done"
"Okay Cally"She drank her smoothie a little more and I took care of our garbage.She played with her stuffies the ride home.
"Daddy look this one is Simba and bananas is this one"
"Hm baby you really liked the zoo didn't you"
"Yes daddy had lots of fun"
"Yeah baby I'm glad you did"
"Daddy can we have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner"
"Sure baby I'll have Katrina make them for everyone"
"Okie daddy"We walked in the house and she walked into the playroom.
"Katrina I'd like you to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner please"
"Of course sir"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
__________________________
QUICK LITTLE NOTE
I'd just like to say thank you for all the reads and votes and positive comments.I never could of imagined one of my stories would get this many reads!Much love to all my readers♥️