Sitting in

Calvin's POV
I woke up like I have been for the past couple days except Lana sleeps in my bed and I sleep on my couch.We ate breakfast together and she showered and I brushed her hair.She wasn't calling me daddy again but we were starting to fall back into our routine.She whimpered and I walked into my room to see her clutching my sweatshirt.
Daddy she cried her body jerking as she was still asleep.I rushed to her trying my best not to just shake her awake knowing that scared her more from experience.
Sh sh baby girl i'm here i'm here I whispered.She woke up and clutched me sobbing into my chest.
Sh sh baby girl daddy's here I whispered as she knocked me flat on my back as she straddled me.
"Hey baby girl it's okay no more tears okay"
"Okay daddy"
"Should we get you some breakfast"
Breakie she giggled bouncing in my arms as I carried her in the kitchen.
"What would you like this morning baby girl"
"Peanut butter toast daddy please"
"How about something with it baby girl"
"Like what daddy"
"How about a banana or a couple strawberries"
Strawberry she screamed and I gave her a stern look.
"Little girl no screaming"
"Sorry daddy"
"It's okay baby girl here eat your breakfast"I ate some eggs and sausage and gave Lana a couple bites of my sausage.
"Daddy will you give me a bath"
"Of course baby girl daddy will give you a bath after this okay"She nodded happily and I took her empty Princess plate.I ran the bath water and she stroked her teddy bear.It was suppose to be a little cooler today so I put her in some warm tights and a grey skirt with a soft blue sweater.I undressed her and dropped in a bath bomb and she giggled.I wet down her brown curls and washed them.She sighed happily as I massaged the soap in and rinsed it out carefully.I wet a washcloth and washed her face first.She pushed my hands away softly when i went down her back scrubbing gently.
Sh baby girl i'm almost done okay then daddy will snuggle you I whispered as she clung to my arm tears rolling down her cheeks and my arm.
Daddy she hiccuped.
"Sh baby daddy's done now let's get you out"I dried her off with a towel and then secured it around her waist and towel dried her hair.I rocked her slowly and she sniffled into my neck.
Oh baby girl it's okay daddy loves you I cooed.
"Daddy does"
"Of course baby girl daddy loves you more than anything in the whole wide world"
Daddy that's so much she giggled and gasped.
"It is baby girl do you love daddy"
"Course daddy"
"Mm good girl let's get you dressed baby girl"I dressed her and she played with my hair.
"There baby girl all dressed"
"Thank you daddy"
"Your very welcome baby girl..Would you like to play with your toys"
"Yes please daddy"
"Okay baby girl let's go"I sat her on the floor in my office where a couple of her toys were.I glanced over to see her playing with her playdoh.
"Boss you in here"
"Come in"Lana whimpered and I turned to her.
Daddy open please she whined holding the container of lavender playdoh.
"Come here little one and daddy will"Damon walked in Ella hot on his heels.
Hi hi she giggled and Lana's head snapped up and toward me.I nodded and she stuttered a hello.
**
Lana's POV
I like your playdoh Ella giggled and I stayed quiet.A throat cleared made me remember my manners.
Thank you I whispered and she sat next to me as Damon talked to my daddy.I wanted my paci but didn't want to interrupt daddy.When I seen Damon stand I ran over to daddy.
Daddy can I have my paci please I whined.
"Of course muffin do you want one to match your sweater"
"Yes please daddy"He put my blue pacifer in my mouth and I sucked softly.
"Do you want to sit with daddy"
"Hafta pick up my playdoh first"
"Okay baby girl you can keep playing if you want"
"Okay daddy"I put my playdoh away and daddy wiped off my table.I snuggled into his arms as he worked for awhile longer.
"Baby girl do you want to nap now or after therapy"
"Daddy do we hafta go"
"Yes baby we have too go your two weeks isn't up yet you promised Daddy and Caleb you would remember"
"Yes daddy"
"Maybe if your extra good today daddy will give you a later bedtime tonight"I stared at him nervously.
"I figured you'd be happy baby girl"
Daddy will you go back with me today I murmured quietly.
"If you want daddy too"I nodded and he rubbed my back softly.
"Sleepy baby girl"
No i mumbled.
"Hm are you sure I think daddy is going to take a nap and cuddle your teddy"My eyes widened as I ran for daddy's bed hiding Teddy.
"Baby girl look what daddy has"I turned to see a sippy cup.I yawned and daddy scooped me up climbing under the blankets.He took my paci and gave me my sippy.I rolled onto daddy's chest drinking the warm milk.Daddy kissed my hair and I dozed off.
*
Daddy I whined squirming on his lap and rubbing my eyes.
"Hm baby girl that was as  short nap"
"Daddy let go of me"
"Daddy's sorry baby girl come here"He held me tightly giving me my paci and I fell back asleep.
**
Daddy I whimpered when daddy shifted keeping my eyes closed.
Baby girl it's time to wake up he murmured.
"But daddy I sleepy"
Baby girl he growled sternly.I sat up and he brushed my messy hair.
Good girl Daddy murmured and I nodded.
"Daddy can I have a fruit snacky"
"Hm I suppose let daddy finish brushing your hair first okay"
"Yes daddy"
Calvin's POV
I tied her hair into two pigtails.She giggled and swayed them back and forth.
"Come on baby girl let's go get your fruit snack"
"Okie dokie daddy"I opened the fruit snack for her.She ate them happily following me intently around the kitchen.I was easily trying to kill time until we had to go to her therapy appointment.
**
"How are you two today"
"We are good right Calvin"
"Yes good very good"Lana squeezed my hand and I wrapped my arm around her waist.We sat on the couch as the therapist sat in a chair.I watched the scene unfold.Lana squeezed my hand when I seen photos.My heart wrenched they were of Lana covered in bruises hand prints around her throat.
Where did you find these Lana hiccuped and I pulled her to my chest.
"A hospital sent them your parents blammed them on you being clumsy and you fell down the steps"
"But the mark on her throat surely the doctor had an idea"
"He made an comment toward the hand print and was dead the next day hit by a car."
"Then that was when I stopped going to the doctor"
"You haven't been to the doctor since then"
"No"
"Baby girl not even a check up"
No she murmured.
We will be going soon I muttered texting Caleb to get me a doctors appointment tomorrow for Lana.
**
"See you Thursday okay"
"Yes we will"Lana was to busy tracing my tattoos to say goodbye.I knew that session was hard.We got in my truck and I pulled Lana to the middle of the seat.She stayed silent and my hand rested on her thigh as I drove.My phone rang noisily scaring Lana.
"Sh baby girl it's okay daddy didn't realize his ringer was all the way up"She snuggled into me and I kissed her head.
"Talk to me"
"Boss there is someone waiting for you here"
"Can't Samantha handle it"
"No sir she wants to see you"
"Who is it"
"Take a guess"I stayed silent knowing who it was when I seen that Lincoln.
"I'll be in the meeting room in twenty minutes"
"Yes boss"I watched Lana stay quiet to absorbed into little space.I carried her inside and she nuzzled into my neck.I set her down in the playroom and she picked up her crayons and I watched her color.
"What are you drawing baby girl"
"You daddy sit still"I rolled my eyes and scowled.
"Daddy please"I sat still and Lana showed me the picture.
"Oh baby girl it's beautiful but where are you your daddy's favorite feature"
Daddy stop it she giggled her cheeks turning rosey.
"Hm stop what daddy's just telling you how special you are to him"
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Can I have a kissy"
"Of course baby girl"She crawled over to me and I kissed her.She giggled and I rested my hands on her hips to keep her close.
"Uh hope i'm not interrupting"I growled when Lana whimpered embarrassed that we were caught.
I asked you to wait in the conference room I growled standing and setting Lana on my hip.
"Well i was told you'd be twenty minutes not an hour"
"Why are you here"
"Private matters that I will not discuss with her in the room"
"She's my equal you will say to her what you will say to me or you will leave without saying anything"Lana kissed my neck and I pinched her bum telling her this was not the time.She stopped and huffed a little.
"Fine i'd like back into the gang"
"Why should I even consider it"
"Because I an the best you've ever had"
Your a good tracker that's it I snarled and she rolled her eyes.
"Don't want your new one knowing about your past do you?"
Stop I growled setting Lana on her feet and led Alexis to the conference room.
"You need to stop showing up here i'm very happy with Lana and I will not let you ruin this
for me"
"I need protection"
"Who's life did you fuck with now Alexis"
"Just Jax"
"Alexis what the fuck why"
"I had too he stole my stuff"
"Enough okay I can't help you..you need to leave now"I heard Lana's cries and I went to the door.
"Now if you'll please leave my property i'd appreciate it Alexis..Don't make this any harder than it needs to be"
"No i'm not leaving"
"Suit yourself"I locked the conference room door and she grunted.I walked into the playroom to see Blair and the other littles snarling Lana's curls and trying to brush them out.
"What's going on in here"
Daddy my hair Lana wailed and I looked to the floor to see Lana's hair was on the floor.
"Sit all three of you"They all mumbled stuff and I raised my eyebrow and they plopped down onto the floor.
"Ella oh my fuck what happened in here"
"Go get Ryan and Shane for me Damon now"
"Yes boss"I coaxed Lana to stop her tears and she flinched when I touched her pigtails.The boys all joined me and the girls all looked away from the looks of disappointment the boys were giving them.
"Who gave you girls scissors to begin with"
Found them Blair hiccuped and Ryan sighed.
"Kitten you know you can't have scissors if you need to cut something you ask an adult isn't that right"
"But daddy we were playing hair salon"
"That's no excuse did Lana ask for you to cut her hair"
"No daddy wanted to surprise her"
Punishment jar when we get back into daddy's room Ryan growled.
Yes daddy Blair mumbled her body sagging.
Ella let's go Damon grunted he was viberating with anger and Ella followed him.Shane followed in suit for Jade who walked out with her head down.
"Come on baby girl looks like your getting a haircut today"We went downstairs and I grabbed my keys.Lana sniffed but colored on her ipad.
I'm sorry daddy she whispered.
"Why are you sorry muffin it wasn't your fault they know better"
"But i didn't come find you when I seen they had some"
"Baby daddy's not mad okay"She nodded and I pulled her pigtails out and finger combed through her hair.She wouldn't be losing much but I didn't know how she'd handle this.She held my hand and I sat down after signing us in.She looked in awe and I seen my sister.
"Cal what's up"
"I need you to fix her hair"
"Alright ten minutes okay"
"Sure"I checked my watch and rubbed my temples.Lana was still coloring away and I kissed her hair.
Looks like your going to meet daddy's sister today I murmured and she beamed.
Really daddy she giggled and I smiled.
"Yes baby she's going to fix your hair"
"Daddy how short will it be"
"Probably to your shoulders baby girl your hair won't be as long"
"It grow back right daddy"
"Of course baby it just takes time"
"Okay daddy"Daddy helped me into the chair and I looked at his sister staying silent.She had the same features as Calvin.They both had the dominant voice and held themselves well.
"So what the hell happened with her hair"I stayed quiet wincing when she combed it.Daddy frowned and the harsh combing slowed.
Tell me if i'm being to rough so your daddy stops glaring at me She muttered.I nodded and she brushed through my hair.
Ouch I mumbled and she apolgized.
Jesus Samantha Daddy grumbled.
Shut up she muttered.I tipped my head down obeying her.
"At least this one listens"
"Fuck off"
"Look straight up at your idiot daddy"I gasped and Daddy rolled his eyes.He smirked at me and I reached for him.
"Hm baby girl what's wrong"
"Want you"He took my hands kissing them and I giggled.Samantha smiled and recombed my hair.
"Alright better now right"
"Yes thanks Sam"
"Your welcome"
"Do you want me to dry her hair or not"
"Yeah or braid it"
"What do you want Lana"
"Braids please"
Such a good girl daddy growled quietly and I squeaked when he kissed my neck.
"Can you not get nasty in my salon chair"
Daddy we have to be good I mumbled.
"Then hurry it up Samantha"
"There done"
"Ten dollars please Cal"Daddy bounced me on his knee and I giggled.Daddy hustled me to the car and I giggled.
Daddy I squealed when he pressedu kisses down my throat.I moaned softly as he bucked his hips into my private princess parts.
Daddy I whimpered.
Are you getting tingly baby girl Daddy growled and I nodded eagerly hoping he'd fix it right away.
"Hm i think daddy is going to make you wait"
But daddy i whimpered.
"Oh hush baby girl daddy will still take care of you he always does"When we got back home I squirmed in daddy's arms.Daddy pinched my butt and I squeaked.
"Boss you have calls waiting"
"Tell them i'll be twenty minutes"
"But boss"
Twenty minutes Daddy growled and continued walking toward his room.I wiggled as he undressed me down to my bra and panties.
Daddy I gasped when he rubbed my love button through my undies.
Does that feel good baby girl daddy growled biting and kissing my neck.
Yes yes daddy I squeaked as my legs started to shake.
"Hm i know my good girl isn't about to cum is she"
No daddy I whimpered and he slipped a finger inside me.
Hm so wet for daddy he groaned as I tightened around him.
Slow I whimpered.
"Don't worry baby girl daddy will go slow"
Daddy please I begged.
"Are you ready baby girl"
Yes daddy please I whimpered.
"Cum baby girl cum all over daddy's fingers"I exploded as he rubbed me in big circles.My legs shook as my orgasm took over my body.
Daddy's turn he mumbled and pulled me up to a sitting position as he laid down.
Daddy what i do I whimpered.
Just pump baby girl daddy groaned as he wrapped my hand around him.I pumped slowly and he shut his eyes as he praised me.
Such a good girl daddy groaned when I gave daddy's neck kisses.
That's it baby girl just like that he muttered and I squealed when he nibbled on my neck.Daddy grunted and a milky liquid coated my sweater.
Daddy I whimpered.
"Sh baby girl daddy will wash your sweater"After Lana dozed off only in her bra and panties I walked into my office.