Jealous

Shoutout to abcdefghijklmno34567 for the idea for this chapter!
Lana's POV
I bounced excitedly as I seen daddy's friends come up the walk.
They're here I shrieked and opened the door only to be pulled into the strong arms of the boys.I squealed and they all squeezed me.A throat cleared and the boys straightened pulling away instantly.I smiled and walked over to Calvin.His arms were crossed over his bare chest as he frowned probably not to happy with the boys all hugging me and being all affection while I was in a bikini.
All yours I whispered kissing his cheek as his arms secured around my waist.
Mine he growled lowly his hand squeezing my bum.I squeaked softly and he kissed my temple.
"The pool is out back we will meet you guys out there"
"Sounds good Cal thanks for inviting us"
"Your welcome"Samantha walked in and hugged us both.
"Your bikini is super cute Sammy"
"Thank you so is yours Lana"
"Thank you Cally bought it for me"
"Looks like Calvin has some good taste"
Yes he does Calvin growled and Samantha rolled her eyes.
"Cal getting a little territorial today"
No I'm not Calvin snarled and held me close.
Okay she murmured walking out back.
What's wrong I whispered.
Nothing he grumbled.
Okay I whispered and he smiled down at me.I smiled back and he kissed me.I moaned softly when his lips trailed down over my jaw and down my collarbone nipping and sucking softly on my neck.
Daddy I whimpered.
"Hm baby girl are your princess parts starting to tingle"
Yes I gasped my fingers winding in his hair.
"Hm baby girl do you want daddy to play with you"
"Yes daddy please"
"Hm I think daddy will make you wait"
Daddy I whined whimpering softly.
"We better not keep our guests waiting"I pouted and he chuckled.We walked outside and I squirmed as daddy helped me into the pool.We played in the pool and daddy pulled me into his arms his hand rubbing my princess parts.
Daddy I whined and he nipped at my ear.
"Hm baby girl what's wrong"
Your teasing I whined trying to swim away.
Oh no baby girl if daddy wants to play with your princess parts he can can't he murmured.
Yes daddy I whispered and he parted my legs.
"If we didn't have guests daddy would take you right now in the pool but now daddy's going to make you wait"
But I panted squirming as the knot in my stomach tightened my orgasm building quickly.
Oh no baby girl you don't get to cum he whispered and I whimpered and groaned quietly in frustration.
**
Daddy can you help me change please I murmured and Calvin smirked at me.
"Of course baby girl"We walked into our room and I felt his fingers slowly trail up to the bow that was holding my bikini in place.His hands massaged my bare breasts and I whimpered.My back against his chest as his fingers toyed with me.
I don't think you understand how much of me owns you little one he growled.
I do daddy I gasped.
"Hm you do"
"Yes daddy"
"I don't think you do baby because you ran right for daddy's friends in your little bikini letting them squeeze you and shower you with affection but let me tell you little one you are mine and only mine forever understood he murmured tilting my head so our eyes met.
Yes daddy understood all yours I whispered.
"Good girl now lay down I think you've been a good enough girl to have an orgasm"
"Yes daddy"
*
Calvin's POV
"Daddy I don't like this"
"Why not baby what's wrong with it"
"I don't like it please I no eat it"
"No baby you don't have too..are you feeling okay"
"Calvin I think she's having an allergic reaction to the lobster"
"What no she's not allergic"
"People can develop allergies whenever Cal"Lana's face turned bright red and she coughed and coughed.I lifted her up rushing to the car and buckling her and myself in and speeding off to the hospital.
"It's okay baby daddy's going to help you get better I promise"She gasped to breath and pointed to her throat.I sped faster and rushed into the emergency room.
Help me please my girlfriend is having an allergic reaction please I begged.A doctor laid her on a stretcher.
"Okay honey open your mouth let me see your throat"
We have to move her now he shouted as soon as Lana opened her mouth.
I need a pen now nurse and hurry he shorted as a nurse scurried off.
Lana I yelled.
"Sir you can't go back there she's in good hands the doctor will come out when he finished to let you know about the allergy and how to prevent it for next time"
"I need to be back there she doesn't feel comfortable without me"
"I'm sorry sir you'll have to wait"I sunk into the chair and held my head in my hands.My body shook with terror as I worried about her.She was my everything I couldn't afford to lose her.She was the only thing that made me happy and made me want to live my life.She may drive me a little crazy but I couldn't imagine life without my baby girl on my arm.My knee bounced impatiently and I seen a small girl staring at me.I smiled softly thinking about that could be Lana and I one day with a little one.My sister and her brother sitting with them as we brought our second born into the world.
**
Daddy Lana whispered as I held her hand tightly.
"I'm so sorry baby girl I didn't know"
"It's okay daddy I didn't know either it's not your fault"
"That's what you think"
"Daddy you can't blame self"
"I already do"Lana frowned and her doctor came back in checking her vitals.
"How are you feeling"
"Better"
"Excellent I recommend getting an epi pen"
"What's an epi pen"I squeezed Lana's hand softly she looked so confused.
"EpiPen is an injection containing epinephrine, a chemical that narrows blood vessels and opens airways in the lungs. These effects can reverse severe low blood pressure, wheezing, severe skin itching, hives, and other symptoms of an allergic reaction."
"So it's a shot"
"Yes a shot honey that saves most people's life if it's used correctly"
Well when you put it that way Lana whispered.
"So I want you to take it easy for a couple days and schedule an appointment with your normal doctor informing them on her allergy and to see what your insurance can cover"
"Okay sounds good"
"Alright then you are all set"
"Thank you"