Daddy/Baby Girl Time

Lana's POV
I woke up to daddy spooning me tightly.We were still naked from last night and I blushed and felt a throb between my legs when I moved to quick.
"Where are you going baby girl"
"Hafta go potty daddy"
"Hmm okay baby girl"When I got back in bed daddy's tummy was growling.
"Daddy i think you is hungry"
"Yeah i think so too muffin do you want to help daddy make our breakfast"
"Yes please daddy I good helper"
"Yes you are muffin such a good helper"
"Daddy what are we making"
"Uh daddy doesn't know yet what do you want muffin"
"Ooh daddy can we have Mickey mouse pancake"
"Sure baby do you want bacon or sausage"
"Bacon daddy please"Lana held her plate as i made four pancakes.Lana coated hers in syrup after I cut it all up.We both ate quietly and Lana made little sighs of contentment between bites.
"Daddy what doing today"
"Hm i'm not sure baby we are having a party tonight but not til later"
"Daddy I get to come"
"Of course muffin you get to wear big girl clothes and everything"
"Daddy can I go play with my dollies"
"Of course baby girl"I walked into my office and she played next to my feet.I stroked her soft hair and she purred softly.
"Daddy got you a present baby girl"
Daddy you didn't hafta I whispered and daddy kissed my head.
"I wanted too muffin here open it"
"Okie dokie daddy"I furrowed my brows why was there holes in the box.
Daddy I shrieked in the box was a small kitten.It was small kitten that had pretty orange fur.
Daddy i love my present thank you i squealed cuddling into the kitten.
"I'm glad you like it baby girl..what are you going to name her"
"Nala daddy is that okay"
"Sounds perfect baby girl after one of your favorite characters from The Lion King"
"Yes daddy"
"We will get her some toys and a pretty collar in a bit okay baby"
"Okay daddy..Daddy can i go show the girls please"
"Yes baby girl do you want daddy to come with you"
"I okay daddy be right back"
"Okay baby girl"
Calvin's POV
I pulled up the security camera footage and watched Nala nuzzle Lana's cheek making her giggle.My heart ached and I smiled I knew I couldn't spoil her like this all the time because this was a very big reward.She was excellent with Samatha triming her hair and was amazing at the doctors with only a small freak out when she had to get shots.Not to mention how she takes me so well whenever I want her.She's so responsive and obedient to my commands.My dick stirred at the thought of her last night.Her first time riding me and god she looked so beautiful.I grunted and watched her cute little head peak in.
Daddy look Nala follows me she giggled climbing on my lap.She stilled and I stayed quiet.
Daddy she whimpered and I knew she was ready as I slid my hand up her polka dot nightgown up.
Mine I growled and she nodded.
Yes daddy yours she moaned quietly and I unzipped my jeans and slid her nightgown up her body and her panties to the side as I filled her quickly.
Oh my fuck I grunted her tight heat gripping me like a fist.
Daddy she whimpered bouncing easily on my dick.
"That's it baby girl just like daddy showed you"She was such a perfect little girl I could of ever asked for.I slapped her bum softly and she squeaked.
"That's it baby girl just like that"I rubbed her clit roughly feeling my high approach quickly.She whimpered and I nipped and kissed her neck.
**
"Baby girl come on I need to dress you"
"Daddy don't want too go please stay here"
"No now sit up"She grumbled and I rolled my eyes.I put her in a floral summer dress and pulled her braids out.She sucked on her pacifier as my fingers combed through her hair softly.She rubbed her eyes as Nala meowed jumping onto the bed.
"Here baby should we put her collar on"
"Yes daddy"I helped Lana tighten the of course lavender collar around Nala.
Daddy she no like it Lana whined as Nala tried to shake it off.
"She'll get used too it baby"I kissed Lana's head softly and she giggled latching onto me like a koala.
"Are you ready to go"
"Yes daddy I ready"
"Do you want to take your coloring books"
"Yes please daddy"
"Or your ipad"
"Coloring books daddy don't want anyone to take ipad"
"Hm who would take your ipad muffin"
"Don't know daddy"
"I think daddy would have to yell at someone if they took something that belonged to my baby girl don't you think baby"
"Hafta be punished"
"Yes they would be punished"
"Daddy would give them time outs like I get daddy"
"Hm maybe baby girl and daddy doesn't give timeouts baby girl what does daddy do for punishments besides no cummies or a spanking"
"Ooh punishment jar daddy"
"Yes the punishment jar but you've been very good since your first punishment so daddy hasn't had to punish his baby girl lately"
"I been bestest baby girl ever"
"You always are muffin..are you ready to go"
"Yes daddy"I drove us to the private beach house and Lana clung to me.
"What's wrong baby girl"
"New place daddy"
"It's okay baby you'll love it daddy owns this house"
"Daddy does"
"Yes muffin"We walked inside and we were greeted as Lana stared off into space.I helped Lana take off her shoes and she looked at the water.
"Daddy we swim"
"It's a little cold for swimming baby girl"She only nodded and we all ate and Lana snuggled into me on the chair I was in.Everyone was drinking and relaxed smoking and gambling a little with card games.
Daddy can I have one of those she whimpered and I looked to where she was looking.Shane was letting Jade drink a shake and Lana of course wanted one as well.
"We will see okay baby girl why don't you color a bit more"She colored on my phone and I gave her a paci to keep her quiet.I watched it bob in her mouth and I smiled at her.She slid down to my feet and I nudged her butt with my foot.Her eyes widened as I had Caleb bring her a shake topped with whipped cream and sprinkles.
"You can have one milkshake so make it last okay baby girl"
"Yes daddy thank you"
"Your welcome"I watched her little lips wrap around that straw and I felt my pants becoming a little tight.