Big Girl Time

Three Months Later
Calvin's POV
I tied my tie and watched Lana prance around in her white lace bra and matching thong.
"Baby girl come on you have to get dressed we cannot be late to getting Samantha you know how she gets"
Daddy I don't want to go it's not going to be fun she whined.
"I'm sorry baby but we were asked to make an appearance and I plan on making one with you"
Daddy I can't decide on which dress both to pretty she exclaimed her hands smacking against each dress.
"The pink will draw attention to your eyes and daddy loves your eyes"
"Think so daddy"
"Of course baby I love your eyes now here let me help you"
"Yes daddy"I helped her ease the dress skirt over her hips and she carefully put her arms through the lace sleeves.
"How does it feel baby girl"
"Expensive daddy"
"Yes it is baby girl so we have to be very careful eating tonight"My mother was hosting her annual charity ball and this would be her first time meeting Lana.Lana was petrified and I was ready for the night to be over already.
"Daddy what if she hates me"
"Then baby girl we will live our lives without her"
"But she's your mommy"
"Yes she is but she's a shitty mom Katrina is more of a mother to me"
"Like Katrina"
"I know baby I like her too she's very sweet"
"Daddy does Katrina have kids"
"Yes I think four"
"How long as Katrina worked for you daddy"
"A very long time baby since I was 7"
"That long time ago"
"Yes it was baby"
"Daddy your only 23 not that long"
"No can you do the math baby and tell daddy how many years it's been"I watched her eyebrows furrow in concentration as she tired to figure out how many years it was.
"16 daddy"
"Very good baby girl your so smart"
"Thank you Daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl are you ready"
"Need shoes"I slid on her nude colored heels and she held my hand as we walked down the steps.I helped her into the car and she took selfies on my phone and I smiled as her little arms pressed her cleavage together and I rubbed her thigh as we pulled into Samantha's driveway.I honked and Samantha walked out.
Sammy look so pretty Lana exclaimed turning in her seat.
"Thank you and so do you I love your dress"
"Thank you Sammy"
*
Lana's POV
I twisted my napkin in my lap.
"Baby she hasn't even made her appearance yet are you sure we don't need to walk"
"I'm sure I want to be here when she walks in"
"Don't let her get to you Lan okay she's going to tell you exactly how she feels"
"Samantha Calvin my precious loves"Calvin groaned quietly but stood and hugged her.She attacked Samantha right away.
"Samantha third wheeling really have you no shame"
"Actually my date is ill so he could not join us"
"Mhm sure love"Samantha rolled her eyes and Calvin beamed.
"Mother this is Lana"
"Lana hm stand up let me get a good look at you"I obeyed and Calvin's arms circled around me and I relaxed slightly.
"How old are you"
"19"
"A little young for you Calvin"
"Age is just a number mother"I rested my hand on Calvin's bicep and he relaxed.
"Where do you live"
"She lives with me mother"
"Hm"
"How long have you been with my Calvin"
"Almost two years"
"And I'm just meeting you now"
"We've been busy mom"
"Yes I seen your arrest in the paper"
"Lana will you come with me to the bathroom"
"Okay"I let Samantha pull me away gently.
Your not going to want to witness what Calvin will most likely be saying but I have a feeling he won't be close behind us she murmured.We sat on the hood of Cally's car since we didn't have keys we were stuck in the chill of the fall air but neither of us wanted to go back in.Calvin came out and kicked over the benefit sign.Samantha held me back and took her coat from Calvin and mine.
"Let him have a couple minutes"I nodded and zipped my coat up.
"Why don't you go get him now or at least try to get the keys"
"Okay Sammy"I walked over to him and he looked up.
"I'm sorry if I scared you"
You didn't I whispered as he stood.I tossed Sammy the keys and she started the Rover climbing in.
"What did she say"
"That your to young and that your not good enough for me.She probably said more but I was too busy trying to make sure you and Samantha were out of an earshot before I exploded"
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be I knew she'd pull something like this baby girl"
"Can we go home"
"I need to release some anger first"
How are you goi- I mumbled as his lips connected to mine roughly his hand holding me in place by holding my hair.I whimpered as his teeth bit down on my bottom lip.
Mine he growled his hands cupping my butt.
Yours I whispered anxious to calm him down.
"Say it Lana Ray"
Yours daddy I moaned softly when he nipped and sucked at the swell of my breasts.
Good girl daddy praised and he helped me into the car.
"Cal can we get some food"
"Yeah what do you guys want"
"Taco Bell Daddy"
"Sam"
"Taco Bell sounds amazing right now"I clapped my hands excitedly and Calvin leaned over to capture my lips again.I blushed when he pulled away.
"Believe me baby girl Sammy has seen worse"
**
Calvin's POV
Good thing I brought a back up bag I murmured as Samantha helped Lana with her game.
"You knew mom would freak"
"Well I didn't know the Rover was going to get over heated"
Okay I think it's time for bed baby girl I murmured and Lana nodded.We left Samantha's side of the room and I tucked her into our bed.She was already showered and in her pjs but I still needed a shower.I showered quickly and climbed in next to Lana who immediately curled up into me.
Goodnight daddy I love you she yawned.
"Goodnight baby girl I love you most"
To tired to fight she mumbled with a tired yawn.
"Get some sleep baby girl"
"Yes daddy"