Wedding Day

6 months later
Calvin's POV
"Today's the day"I looked to my father and nodded.I looked across the hall to see the bridal chamber door still shut.I huffed quietly just wanting to see her even though I dropped her off this morning at the door.I wasn't used to being without her at my side constantly and I felt lost.
I want him Lana screamed and I smirked.My little one wanted me.
"Cal your needed"I walked into the bridal room to see Lana in some cream colored lingerie.
Holy fuck I grunted as I took her sight in.
Daddy she whimpered.
"Sh baby girl what's the matter"
I is she sniffled and I snapped my fingers pointing to the door as the girls left.
"What is it baby girl it's just and daddy"
Miss you she whimpered her fingers gripping my tuxedo jacket.
"I miss you too baby girl but you only had a couple minutes"
"Don't care"
"Do you want to put your dress on"
Yes she mumbled and I squeezed her softly.
"Here baby let's get you in your dress then"I opened the bag and my mouth dried seeing the beautiful gown that would adore my baby girl's skin.
Daddy isn't it pretty she sighed.
"It's very beautiful baby girl it's fit for a queen which you are"I helped her into her dress zipping her up.
Daddy tight she mumbled.
"Here baby daddy will loosen the back a little"
**
Lana's POV
Daddy I squealed loudly as he smeared cake all over me.
Yes my love he purred and I shivered in delight.
Daddy I'm going to be all sticky I whined my bottom lip pouting.
Hm I thought you liked being sticky baby girl he questioned.I turned Scarlett as he smirked.We were in a hotel room in Greece.Daddy picked our honeymoon spot because I asked if we could go.His eyes were filled with love as he leaned in for a kiss.I squealed softly and gave into his demands.
Hm good girl he whispered as my cheeks turned pink from the praise.I squirmed in lace lingerie.I still couldn't believe that daddy hadn't pealed it off.
Oh baby girl is that what you want daddy growled and my eyes widened.I didn't realize I said that out loud.
"You have to tell daddy when your ready to have play time"
I'm ready daddy I whined squirming excitedly.He sat me up and released me from my corset and the skimpy lace thong.
Mm look at that baby girl all ready for me he growled as I laid back.He took off his dress shirt and pants.He was in tight boxers like normal and I bit my bottom lip.He was sexy how'd I get so lucky.Tattoos littered his body and bulging muscles that made me drool.
Daddy I purred lifting my hips slightly.
"No be a good girl and you'll get what you want"
"Yes daddy"I bit my lip as he removed his boxers and his length curled up to his stomach.
Oh I whimpered when he slid deep into me.
"How's that feel baby girl"He grunted when I tightened around him naturally.
"Good daddy very good"My back was arching as he made slow passionate love to me.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"
"Please daddy faster"
"Okay baby daddy will go faster"He quickened his pace making me pant and moan louder not giving a damn about who heard me.
Daddy I screamed and Calvin pressed our lips together as the bed frame pounded against the wall.
Daddy more more I whimpered my hips bucking as my high approached quickly.
"That's it baby girl let it out"
**
"Hm baby girl how's the bath"
"Good daddy thank you for making it for me"
"Your welcome baby girl are you ready to get out daddy needs goodnight snuggles"
"Okay daddy I get out"He dried me off with a soft royal blue towel and wrapped it around me.I squealed when he swooped me up setting me on the bed.
"What would you like to wear tonight baby girl"He brushed through my hair carefully.I hummed and he kissed the crown of my head.
"Baby girl did you hear me"
"Can I wear tank top and shorts daddy"
"Of course baby girl"I watched his muscles flex as he pulled the drawer of the dresser out grabbing a tank top and shorts.He turned to me and helped me into the silk tank top.They were so pretty a soft blue with white lace trim.
"Stand up baby girl so I can put your shorts on"
"Look how pretty you are baby girl"
"Thank you daddy"
"Your very welcome baby girl"
"Daddy can I have teddy"
"Of course baby girl"I smiled softly and he handed me my teddy and I nuzzled him.
"Would you like to rock baby girl"He offered me my paci and I sucked on it tiredly.I nodded and rubbed my eyes.He grabbed my blanket and bundled me up as we sat on the small hammock.Daddy's foot rocked us gently and he patted my bottom.I yawned and tucked my face into his neck.
"I love you baby girl"I squeezed daddy's fingers on his free hand and he smiled.
"Is that your way of saying I love you back"I nodded and he chuckled kissing my temple.
Goodnight my sweet baby girl he whispered just as my breathing started to deepen.