Cuddly Baby Girl

Lana's POV
I woke up too Calvin still asleep.I slipped out of his arms into our bathroom.I took a hot shower and slipped on some skinny jeans and some socks.
Baby what are you doing up already Calvin murmured.
"I wasn't tired anymore"
"Alright baby do you need help getting dressed"
"No just relax"
"What do you want for breakfast baby i'll make it"
"Uh i'm not sure"
"Pancakes"
"Yes please"He nodded and I watched his back muscles tighten as he stretched.I chewed on my bottom lip and pulled on a simple v neck with a grey cardigan.I put my hair in a bun and sat at the island.
"You look beautiful baby"
"Thank you Cal"He handed me a pancake and we ate mostly in silence.
*
Calvin's POV
I watched her sort through my shirts.I was surprised she wasn't in little space but damn did she look good in some tight jeans.
This one she murmured handing it to me and I pulled it over my head.We walked downstairs hand and hand.
"Hey boss Sam's on duty today she wanted me to tell you"
"Alright"Lana was with her camera outside snapping photos.
"What are you doing baby girl"
"Just taking some photos Cal"I smiled and took the camera from her and tickled her.She squealed and giggled as I snapped photos.I smiled and she took her camera back.
"Do you want to get your pictures developed baby girl "
"Can we"
"Of course we can go when your done"
"Okay daddy"I smiled she was slowly sinking into little space.
Daddy she mumbled and I pulled her on my lap so she was straddling me.
Baby I mumbled back and she giggled into my neck.
Daddy we go now she whispered patting my chest as the gang members were all up and around.Lana and I usually stay upstairs so it's not to crowded.
"Sure baby we can go let's go grab your camera case so it doesn't get broken"
"Okay daddy"I slid the camera in the case and grabbed my keys to my Audi R8.I helped Lana with the buckle and she stared off as I drove.Her small hand grasped my jeans and I smiled at her.
"What's the matter baby"
"Want hold hand"I interlocked our fingers and she blushed shyly.
No need to be shy muffin daddy loves holding your hand I cooed.
Daddy she giggled trying to lean on my shoulder.She nuzzled into my bicep and traced my tattoos.We walked into Walgreens and I sat in the stool pulling Lana next to me in the other stool.She whimpered and made grabby hands at me.
Daddy she whispered trying to sit on my knee.
"Hang on baby girl"She pouted and i got the computer all set up.I pulled her onto my lap and she nuzzled into me.I printed off all her pictures and printed off doubles of the pictures of us.She was dozing off in my arms and the pictures would be developed in a about an hour.I paid for them and walked back to my car holding Lana in my arms.I laid her seat back and she stayed asleep.
Daddy she whimpered.
Sh baby girl i'm right here I murmured rubbing her back as she got up and laid her head on my lap falling back asleep.I chuckled softly and she held onto my hand tightly.I sent Sam a text telling him to check Lana's sizes on summer outfits.Instead of making her shop i was just going to order her stuff online for our vacation.
"Baby girl your pictures are done do you want too go in with daddy"
No she whined and I gave her a warning slap on her behind.
"Daddy didn't ask for attitude"
I'm sorry daddy she whimpered.
"Daddy will just be a couple minutes"
Okay daddy she yawned falling back asleep.I ran inside and came back out to see her little bun visible.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Couldn't fix seat"I adjusted her seat and her tummy grumbled.
"Are you hungry baby girl"
"Tummy is daddy"
"What would you like"
"Taco"
"Do you want taco bell"
"Yes please daddy"
"Drive thru or eat inside muffin"
"Um inside daddy don't want to make mess inside car"
"Alright muffin"I drove to the nearest taco bell and we walked in.Lana held onto me tightly and I kissed her hair.
"Baby girl what are you thinking"
"Tacos and cinnamon twists"
"Do you want 2 tacos"
"Yes please"
"Do you want hard or soft"
Soft please can i have a lemonade Cally"
"Of course baby"I ordered for her and myself and got her drink and my own.She sat in the booth waiting for me.We ate and she went to the bathroom and came out her cheeks red with embarrassment.
We go she whimpered.
"Yeah baby we can"
Daddy she whispered.
"Yes baby"
"I started"
"You what..oh did you have something"
" Lady give me something"
"Do you need some medicine"
"No daddy i okie til home"
"Alright muffin then daddy will give you lots of snuggles with Nala and teddy"
"And blankey daddy"
"Yes of course muffin"