Shopping Spree

Lana's POV
When i woke up Caleb was already out of bed and I whimpered.I seen a note stuck to teddy and I ripped off the sticky note carefully.
"I had an emergency meeting with work I might be back before you leave the room.
Love,Bubba"I walked into Caleb's private bathroom and turned the shower water on.I stripped out of my dirty clothes and put them in the hamper.I sat under the hot water and sighed it relieving all the tension.I seen Caleb had some girl shampoo and conditioner so I used that and skipped his body wash knowing it would just make my sensitive skin break out.When i finished my shower I could hear someone in the bedroom.I started to scream when I seen a strange man.
"Sh sh it's okay I won't hurt you I was looking 0 Caleb"I sobbed and the man sighed realizing that he scared me shitless.
"Hey Lan what's wrong"
Bubba I whimpered.
"It's me come out please"
"I hafeta get dressed first"
"Quickly please"
"Okay bubba"I dressed in a pale blue jumper and I opened the door.
Good morning I mumbled shyly to the two gentleman that were with Caleb.
Good morning they all replied together and I sat on Caleb's bed.
"Lana this is Jack and Calvin my best friends"
Hello I whimpered.
Hello little one Calvin breathed his eyes never leaving my face.
"Bubba you brush my hair peawse"
"Sure let me get you a brush"Jack sat next to me and I clutched my teddy.
"How old are you little one"
18 I whimpered and Jack looked over to Calvin. Your young little one the youngest in the whole house Jack murmured and I pointed to my pacifier and Calvin gave it to me and I slowly sucked as Caleb combed through my hair.
"So anyways since you don't have many things we are going to go shopping okay"
"Otays bubba"Caleb helped me with my shoes and tied them.
"Do you want to sit in front or back"
"Front bubba"He lifted me into the high truck and I buckled myself in.He started the truck and we went to this place called IKEA.I held Caleb's hand tightly and he kissed my head.
I got you I promise he murmured.We walked into the teen section and he told me to pick out a bedding set.I chose white bedding with little roses on the sheets and pillow cases.
"Alright let's get you a frame"He put the bedding in the cart and I had to pick out curtains and a bed frame next.My curtains were a soft lilac and I got a white brass bed.
"Let's go pay and get you some clothes now"I nodded and Caleb handed over his credit card as he signed the slip and I looked at the total.One store was a thousand dollars I bit my bottom lip nervously not wanting Caleb to blow his savings on me.
Stop he murmured pulling my lip out.
Sorry I muttered my cheeks flushing as the cashier watched us.
Call me she whispered and Caleb ignored her.
Don't be rude I whispered as we walked out.
She knows I will..maybe he muttered and I rolled my eyes.
"What did you think of Calvin"
"He's nice seems very sweet"
"He is nice..he's also a daddy"
"Is everyone a daddy there"
"Most of them are you'll meet some of the girls at dinner tonight"My stomach twisted in knots I was incredibly nervous to meet everyone.We walked into Rue 21 and I tried to not go crazy.I stuck mostly to shirts and sweaters.I also got a couple dresses and racked up a 200 dollar bill.Caleb signed the slip like it was nothing and took the bags.
Hafta go to the bathroom I mumbled and Caleb waited for me outside the restroom.We took the bags to the car and walked into the shoe store.He bought me a couple pairs of shoes and then we got me a winter jacket.I also got skirts,some cute tights and some jeans.Also some comfy clothes like pjs and sweat pants and yoga pants.Caleb followed me around Victoria Secret as I picked out panties and bras.
Caleb paid and and we went to target and Caleb bought us each a snack and a drink.I got my feminine products and some shampoo and conditioner.Also some soap for my sensitive skin.Caleb bought me a new hairbrush and some pony tails and a new stuffie since I begged him.We ate lunch and went back to the house.Caleb unloaded all the bags refusing my help.
Daddy someone whined and I turned to see Ryan.
"Hang on baby daddy will be right back"Her eyes fell on me and she squealed.
"Daddy is that the new little"
"Baby it's not nice to point and what's daddy's yelling rule"
"To not yell i'm sorry daddy"Calvin came out and helped Caleb put my bed together and finish my room.I followed Caleb everywhere to scared to leave him.
"Hey your okay Calvin won't hurt you I promise"
"But"
"I'll be right back okay stay here"I nodded and Calvin watched me squirm on my still packaged mattress.He ripped the plastic from it and I watched his muscles tense and tighten.
Here little one stand up he murmured as I held my arms up to him.
Use your words he whispered.
Uppie please I mumbled yawning and rubbing my eyes.He settled me on his hip and I snuggled into him and he sat on my new bed with me still in his arms.
Do you have a little Cally I mumbled.
"No I do not..do you have a daddy"I shook my head to say no and he popped my pacifier in my mouth.
"I'm surprised a little one like you needs a daddy and any daddy would be lucky to have you sweet girl"
"I've only had online daddy's"
"You have..pity you couldn't have one face to face"
"Why"
"Because you need someone to help you with things you shouldn't be doing by yourself little one"
Like what Cally I whined wanting him to keep talking to me.
You should be following a set rule list little one for one.You should have a bed time and someone to take care of your every need and spoil you rotten.Punish you when your acting bratty he murmured his fingers dancing on my back.I only nodded agreeing with him.I could tell he craved someone to take care of.Caleb came in with my freshly washed bedding and Calvin's arms tightened around me as I tried to get up.Caleb left the room and I looked up at Calvin admiring his strong features.He was so handsome sharp green eyes with bulging muscles.He smelled a little like motor oil and expensive cologne in a weird way it calmed me.
"Cally"
"Yes little one"
"I sweepy"
"Alright light one i'll let you sleep"
No I cried clutching him tightly crying into his neck.
Sh little one I never said I was leaving he murmured stroking my hair.He stood and laid me down softly tucking me in.He handed me Teddy and covered me up.
"I'll be right back okay little one"I whimpered and lifted my arms.
"Two minutes okay then i'll be right next to you"I sucked on my pacifier nervously and he kissed my forehead.He came back in in some drawstring shorts and a thick file under his arm.He climbed in next to me and I scooted closer as he nuzzled me into him.
Go to sleep little one he whispered and I did exactly that.
**
Calvin's POV
'Caleb where are you'
'Sorry we had an issue with Lana's outfit be there in ten'I tapped my fingers on the table impatiently my left leg perched on my seat for my little where Lana would sit tonight.Soon enough I heard Lana's cute little whines and I perked up.I couldn't wait to see her dress she talked about it after she got up from her nap but wouldn't show it to me.All the girls were dressed in dresses out of little space.My breath caught in my throat as I seen Lana in a maroon off the shoulder dress.She looked so beautiful in it.Her hair was in a slicked back ponytail and she flashed a shy smile my way.She sat and I rubbed my jaw as her eyes wandered before falling on me.
Hi she whispered twisting her napkin nervously.
Don't be nervous little one i murmured and her baby blue eyes looked up at me.I watched her slowly seep into little space and I stood.Her eyes widened when I pulled her up.
"Start without us"I walked briskly and she started to cry when I shut the door locking us in the bathroom.
"Sh sh little one what's wrong"
What if they no like me she sobbed.
"Sh little one sh of course they'll like you"
Daddy she hiccuped and her eyes widened when she realized what she called me.
I'm sorry she cried.
"Sh baby sh it's okay look I have a surprise for you can daddy show it to you"She nodded slowly and I pulled out the pacifer.
Daddy my paci she whimpered as I let her have it and she lifted her head giving me a chance to wipe her tears.
"Sh sh baby daddy's here"She nuzzled into me and I wrapped her legs around my waist as she slowly quieted.I opened the door and we sat outside for a couple minutes til she composed herself.
Okay daddy i'm ready to go back in she sniffed and I nodded.
"Okay baby girl let's go back in"We sat at the table and Caleb looked at Lana worriedly.
She's okay I mouthed and he nodded but slid his phone over the table.
'I know you have her.You better pray to god we don't find her.Or your both dead'I looked over to Lana who was eating her dinner quietly.I had just got her and i'll be damned if I lose her.