Breakfast in Bed

Calvin's POV
I woke up to someone pounding on the door.I groaned and sat up alarmed when I didn't feel Lana beside me.Her side of the bed was cold actually.I threw the sheets back and checked Samantha's room to see her asleep still.I opened the door to see Lana.
"What are you doing"
Got breakfast she mumbled and my body sighed in relief.
"Get in here now"
"Yes daddy"She took a plate of food in Samantha's room and a coffee and I shut Samantha's door quietly.
Sit I commanded quietly.She obeyed and looked up at me.
"Am I in trouble"
So much I muttered sitting in front of her in the desk chair.She whimpered and I held her close.
You will be getting punished when we get home but first I want to know why you just left the room you could of woke me up..Lana what if something would of happened I would of had no idea where to start I can't lose you not again I murmured and her tears ran down her cheeks slowly.
I didn't mean too daddy she whispered her chest rose and fell rapidly.
"Sh then why did you leave without telling daddy"
Wanted to surprise she sniffled looking down at her hands.
"How long were you hitting the door"
Not long daddy she whispered.
"Baby you've never been in a hotel before have you"
"No daddy"
"The doors don't work like the doors at home you have to have this key card to get in"
"Oh daddy"
"Let's eat your breakfast and daddy will give you a bath and get you dressed"
"Yes daddy"I filled her sippy cup with cranberry juice and she drank it slowly as I handed her a toasted bagel with some grapes.
"Here baby eat up"I ate the other bagel and drank the coffee.Lana stayed quiet as Samantha came in wearing some of Lana's clothes.She let me take her empty plate from her and I helped her shower.
Daddy do I have to use punishment jar she whispered as she clung to me.She was being cuddly because she is trying to get out of her punishment.I patted her bottom as I helped her into the Range Rover.I buckled her in and climbed in the drivers seat.I started the car and drove off.
"Daddy can I play with my iPad"
"No"She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest and I Samantha stayed quiet in the back seat.
*
Daddy can I watch cartoons now Lana whined.I hid all the remotes and electronic devices.
"No this is part of your punishment no tv or games"She pulled out the no electronics stick out of the jar and she had to sit in timeout until her next punishment.I decided on orgasm denial because I wanted to do something that would be fun for both of us even though it's her punishment.
"Are you ready baby"
"Yes daddy"
"Up to the bed"
"Okay daddy"I followed behind her and she stood in front of me waiting for my next command.
"Lift your arms baby"She obeyed and I pulled her shirt over her head and unzipped her skirt.She gasped when I kissed her roughly.I walked us to the bed and she fell back on it as I held her close to my mouth.
No daddy's not done with you I growled.She whimpered when she felt my fingers tracing her lips.I rubbed softly and slowly teasing her building her up slowly as I rubbed her little love button til she was squirming.
Daddy she gasped and I smirked as she squirmed.She was silently begging me and I stayed quiet knowing she'd ask me.
Daddy please can I cum she whimpered.
"No"
No daddy why she whimpered trying to squirm away from my fingers.
This is your other punishment baby it's called orgasm denial..daddy's going to do this for how ever long he wants and not let you have any release I murmured slowing the pace of my fingers and she sighed in relief when I stopped.I walked over to the drawer and unlocked it pulling out a small vibrator.
"Baby girl do you remember what this is called"She looked at me with lust filled eyes.
A vibrator daddy she purred and I growled.
"Beg and tease all you want you won't be getting an orgasm for awhile"Her hops bucked off the mattress when I put it on low speed running it over her lips and love button.She moaned and my pants started to tighten.
Daddy she whispered her hips grinding against my hand holding the vibrator.
"Hm do you want to cum for daddy already baby"
Yes daddy please I want to cum all over for you daddy please she begged pleasure tears escaping her eyes as she fisted the sheets.
"Hm baby girl your getting better at begging"
Daddy please she whispered hopefully.
"I don't baby are you going to pull that again"
No daddy she exclaimed her legs trembling as I turned the viberator up to full speed.
"Cum baby girl"She moaned loudly screaming for me as she orgasmed.Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she panted.
Daddy I'm sorry she whispered as I wiped her with a warm rag.
"I know baby girl just don't scare daddy like that"
"Yes daddy"
"Did you like that"
"Yes daddy"
"Good baby girl"I kissed her head and helped her dress again.Katrina had placed two plates on the island with steak tacos on them.I helped Lana roll her taco and she ate it happily.
"Daddy can I have another one"
"Of course baby girl"I helped her with her next one and she ate it happily.
Mm yummy she hummed and Katrina smiled.
"Katrina we are having the boys over tonight with their girls so we need a nice dinner"
"What are you thinking"
"Salad and something nice of main course"
"Dessert"
Yes Lana exclaimed and I chuckled.
"I suppose..what do you want to eat for dessert baby girl"
"Cheesecake"
"Do you want blueberry cheese cake or strawberry"
"Want both daddy please"
"Lana that's a lot of cheesecake"
"I'll make a berry cheesecake"
"Sounds excellent Katrina"
"Lamb chops with garlic mashed potatoes"
"Sounds delicious Katrina"
"So dinner for ten"
"Yes"
"I'll get to shopping then"I handed her my debit card and she thanked me while putting on her jacketShe left and I turned to Lana.I wiped her face and took care of our plates washing and drying them.
"Alright baby let's get you down for your nap"
"Okay daddy"
*
While Lana napped I cleaned up her princess room and the living room and got caught up on a few chores around the house.I walked into our room to see Lana still asleep curled into my pillow.I wanted her to dress up a little bit so I laid out an emerald green dress and slipped on a button up shirt myself.The girls were all wearing dresses I assume and I didn't want my baby girl to be left out.
"Daddy what doing"I turned to see Lana awake rubbing her eyes.
"Just changing my shirt baby girl"
Daddy lay with me please Lana mumbled.
"Alright baby girl just for a little bit"
"Okay daddy"
**
The girls were off playing in Lana's princess room as the guys and I caught up having a couple beers.
"So how has she been"
"Good really good an angel lately"
"You think they missed each other"
"Yeah I do especially Lana she went from having all three to none"
"We would of stayed close if we knew you were Cal"
"I know but we didn't decide right away plus it makes the reunions even better"
"Dinner boys"
"We will be right in Katrina"The girls were squealing as they came downstairs.Lana nuzzled me and I kissed her head.
Daddy she whispered.
Hm baby girl I murmured.
Thank you for this missed them she mumbled kissing me.
Your welcome baby girl I chuckled softly returning the sweet kiss.We ate in mostly silence and Katrina cleared the table and served the cheesecake.We all lounged around for awhile the girls back up in Lana's room playing.I knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight for all of them to leave and the boys were prepared for that I hope.