Cleaning up

Lana's POV
I woke up to Calvin's snores and slipped out of bed.I walked downstairs quietly.I opened the fridge and pulled out the eggs and sausage.I grabbed a big pan and a smaller pan.I got the sausage in the pan first trying to figure out how daddy likes his eggs.
Ah I shrieked as my sausage burned.
"Lana honey what's wrong"I looked up to see Katrina.
I tried making daddy breakfast but burning I cried.
"Hey honey it's okay here let me help you okay"
Okays I sniffed.She helped me restart on the sausage and helped me with the eggs.
"Here honey Calvin likes his eggs over easy so I'll do one and you do one"
"Don't want to mess it up"
"You won't honey I promise I'll help you"I nodded and watched her crack the eggs gently into the pan.She turned off the burner on the stove for the sausage.
"Okay honey flip it just like I do"I watched her as she she flipped it quickly but gently at the same time.She handed me the spatula and I tried my best to copy her.She buttered our toast and helped me spread jelly on my piece.
"Why don't you go wake him and I'll finish getting it ready"
"Okays"I ran upstairs to see daddy still asleep and I nuzzled into him.
Good morning daddy I whispered.
Hm good morning baby he rasped as he held me tight against his chest.
Daddy I made breakfast I giggled bouncing on him.
"Hm you did..wait you did how"
"On stove silly daddy"
"Baby you know daddy doesn't like you using the stove without help"
"But had help daddy"
"From who baby"
"Katrina daddy she helped me with egg"
"Oh good baby let's go eat then"He carried me down the steps and set me in the chair next to him.
"This looks delicious girls thank you"
"Your welcome Lana cooked it almost all by herself"
Had Katrina help I whispered as I ate my eggs.
"Even big girls need help sometimes right baby"
"Yes daddy..daddy what doing today"
"Well today you have some chores to do"
But I whined.
"No butts your playroom is a mess and you know I don't tolerate messes"
"Yes daddy"I finished my breakfast and went into my playroom slowly picking up my toys.I organized my stuffies on my hammock bed and put all my barbies in my bin.
"Hm good girl making progress"
*
Calvin's POV
I watched her through the small camera in her playroom as she played with her barbies.I knew she was lonely I could sense it.
Daddy her voice called as she got up and started walking out of the room.She nuzzled into me on the couch and I smiled rubbing her back softly.
"Daddy I'm bored"
"Do you want a job"
"No thank you daddy I want to do something fun"
"Hm like what baby"
"Shop"
"Big girl shopping"
"Yes daddy please"
"Okay let's get you dressed"
"Okay daddy"She ran off for our room into her big girl closet that we shared.
Ooh she mumbled touching her oversized grey sweater.She wore it in and out of little space but mostly out.
"Do you want to wear that baby"
"Yes please"I helped her out of her warm pajamas and helped her step into some underwear.She hooked her bra herself and I helped her with her tank top and then her sweater.
"Jeans or leggings baby"
"Legging"I sat her on her stool and helped her pull her leggings up her short legs.I pulled her white and grey boot socks out of her drawer and put them on her.I slid her favorite boots on her feet and she squealed.I smiled and kissed her forehead as I let her brush her hair.I pulled my sweats off and pulled on some jeans and I slid on a pullover sweatshirt.
"Ready baby girl"
"Yes daddy"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not really feeling this chapter but I really wanted to get you guys an update❤️