Baby Girl

Lana's POV
I woke up to Calvin snoring loudly.I groaned into my pillow and glared at his face.I slid out of bed and walked to the couch.I fell back asleep covered by a fuzzy blanket and Nala climbed up next to me.
*
Calvin's POV
I woke up to an empty bed and I knocked on our closed bathroom door and opened it when I didn't get a response.
Baby I murmured confused.I walked into the living room and froze when I seen her asleep on the couch.When did she come out here I usually wake up when she moves around a lot.I let her sleep and ate a bowl of cereal.I sat next to her and Nala's head butted my leg.I filled her food bowl and scratched her head as she ate.
Cal Lana whispered.
"Hey baby I was just going to wake you"
"I don't feel good"
"What's wrong baby"
"I think I going to She gagged and I held her over the sink as she vomited.
Oh baby it's okay I murmured rubbing her back as she cried.
Daddy she sobbed and gagged because she was working herself up.
"Sh baby sh it's okay daddy's here"I helped her brush her teeth and tucked her back in.
Lana's POV
"Daddy will you lay with me"
"Of course baby let me get you some ginger ale to settle your tummy "
"Okie daddy" He handed me my sippy cup and snuggled into me running his fingers through my hair.
Daddy I whispered.
"Yes baby"
"Why sicky"
"I'm not sure baby maybe your getting the flu but don't worry daddy will take good care of you muffin"
"Daddy what about the cookies"
"We will see how you feel later baby and maybe we can frost them"
"Promise daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Can we watch movie daddy"
"Sure baby what would you like to watch"
"Merida daddy pleaseeee"
"Baby that movie gives you bad dreams"
"But Daddy she favorite princess ever"
"Hm okay baby just because your sick"
"Thank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby"Daddy spooned me as the movie started.
"Daddy she pretty girl"
"Hm yeah baby but your daddy's pretty girl"
"Yes daddy your pretty girl"
"Yes muffin all mine"We watched the movie mostly in silence.I covered my eyes at the scary parts and daddy's fingers caressed my cheek.
"Sh baby it's almost over"
"Don't like Mordu Daddy"
"I know baby he's a mean bear isn't he"
Yes daddy I whispered hiding in his shirt.
"Daddy's got you baby girl"
"Daddy keep safe"
"Always baby girl"
"Daddy is the scary part over"
"Yes baby girl it is"
**
Daddy can I have more snack please she mumbled.
"Hungry baby"
"Yes daddy"Lana followed me into the kitchen and I opened the bag of veggie chips her new favorite snack.I knew her favorite ones were the carrot flavored ones.I smiled as she munched on them slowly.She was wrapped in a blanket burrito all cozied up.She was starting to feel better and I guessed maybe she just ate to much junk food.
Daddy she mumbled.
"Yes baby"
"Can I take nap"
"Sure baby"
"Then can frost cookies please"
"Mhm baby we will frost them when you wake up"She nodded and I picked her up and she snuggled into me as I read to her.
Daddy read the Very Hungry Catapillar She mumbled and I  chuckled.
"Baby you love that story don't you"
"Yes daddy is favorite"I read to her softly letting her turn the pages.When her breathing slowed I knew she was asleep.I closed the book and kissed her hair.
I love you baby I whispered.She mumbled quietly and I slipped out too my office.I opened my laptop to see my baby girl on my computer screen.It was a black and white photo with her laughing.She was so adorable everything about her.Her baby blues that bore into my eyes that I could get lost in.Her soft supple skin that was pale like the snow.Her apple and jasmine scented body wash.Her silky soft brown curls that I  loved to play with that always smelt like pomegranate.Her soft petal like lips that formed a natural pout.Her kisses that were so addicting.Her perky chest bounced with every small step she made.Her cute short legs putting her at 5'3.She loved to be carried and held tightly.
Daddy a voice whimpered.
"Hey baby...oh what happened to your clothes"
I got sicky in bed she sobbed and I stood putting her in our bathroom and started running the water as I stripped our bed and put the sheets down the shoot.I sprayed our mattress with disinfectant and put fresh sheets on it and a new comforter.I undressed Lana and helped her wash up.
Daddy I'm sorry I whispered.It's not your fault baby you can't help it..your sick"
"Daddy I still sorry"
"You don't have to be baby I'm not upset"
"Okay daddy"
"If your still getting sick tomorrow we might have to go to the doctor"
"Okie daddy"
"Alright baby let's get you in some warm clothes"I slid some warm pajamas on her and she sat on my lap as I went back into my office.I did a little more research on our next shipment deciding who will be picking it up.She dozed back off as I gave her on her pacifier.
Daddy love you She mumbled.
"Love you too baby"I kissed her hair and she sighed happily.