Psychologist

Jungkook's POV:

"How are you feeling today, Jungkook? " the psychologist asked with a small smile.

"Like usual, I feel nothing." I said in a monotone voice.

The women let out a sigh, she was obviously losing hope, since my case wasn't getting any better.

"Okay then, well for this week, you've got one small mission, it might help you a little, but you gotta do it okay? " she said with a smile.

"What is it? " I said, annoyed. She always gives me those small tasks. She thinks they might help me feel something again, but they had no effect on me. It was like my feelings were in some type of freezer.

Since the day I lost him, I lost all my feelings too. I couldn't feel anymore hate, love, pain, life, happiness, sadness... Nothing at all. My soul became empty, but I couldn't careless.

What is the point of feeling, if I can't feel for him?

"So your mission is to ask someone out on a date, it doesn't have to be something special. Just a normal da-" she started and I widened my eyes in surprise.

"No way in hell" I cut her off.

"I would never date someone else after him. Are you running out of ideas? Because this one totally sucks" I said with an annoyed voice.

"No Jungkook, you gotta move on. It's been a year now. You should do this, and you know it. It might seem hard for you but I am sure it will help, okay? " She insisted.

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay"

_________
•••••••••••

I was walking around the campus at lunch break, looking at every student. I tried o find someone to ask out on a date, but it was so hard.

They all looked so ugly compared to Taehyung.

I sighed, maybe I should ask Jimin for help.

As soon as I thought of him, he showed up all of a sudden.

"Heyyy Kookie, wanna go eat something!! " he asked as he swang his arm around my shoulder.

"Sure " I answered briefly.

We went to a coffee shop nearby and ordered bubble tea. We were both drinking silently and I thought it would be better to ask him now.

"So, Jimin... " I started, knowing this will be totally awkward and weird.

"Who do you think should I ask on a date? " I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

Jimin choked on his drink and stared at me with wide eyes.

"OMFG, Are you serious ?" He half screamed, and I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Yes, it's just something the psychiatrist told me to do. Now will you suggest someone and get this over with. " I asked with my usual annoyed voice.

"Okay okay... Ummm... What about Lisa? " he asked, unsure, and I scoffed.

"A big fat no, any other suggestions? " I answered with a monotone voice.

"Ummm... " Jimin looked around.

"What about... Him? " he asked while pointing at someone, wiggling his eyebrows. I looked at the direction of the said boy.

(The picture says it all 😉)

"You mean BamBam? " I asked.

"Yep" Jimin said with a smirk.

The boy was in our music class, he was the best student there. He played all types of instruments, you can tell by his shirt. And he was, well... Hot.

I started debating whether or not I should talk to him but then again I gotta do my mission for this week. I still feel uncomfortable asking anyone out after Taehyung. But it was just for the sake of the psychiatrist.

I stood up immediately, heading towards the boy. All I gotta do is fake a smile, and act as if I am a funny happy person. Well it's not that hard after all, I am used to fake emotions infront of people.

"Hey Bambam! " I gave him a fake smile, me and him had already talked for multiple times so it wasn't going to be so awkward

He lifted his head up to look at me, and gave me a bright smile, taking out his earphones.

"Hi Kook! " he said while smiling .

We talked for a moment about college and other casual stuff, then I got right into the point.

"So, I was meaning to ask. Would you want to grab some drinks together this evening?" I asked casually, I didn't even feel stressed or nervous or whatever, I couldn't careless.

He blushed and looked at me with wide eyes, surprise written all over his face.

"Y-yeah, sure " he said nervously.

Wow, I didn't expect that.

"So should we meet up at 6pm? There is that great coffee shop that opened recently. Would you like to go there? " I asked with a small smile.

"Of course, that sounds great " he said with a happy grin, trying (but failing) to hide his excitement.

We then decided where we would meet up and bid each other goodbye afterwards, since our classes were about to start. I watched him as his friends Jackson and Mark ran to him and started cheering up excitedly.

Wow, I didn't expect that either.

Shit, what if he likes me or something?

I just shrugged it off and went back next to Jimin, who was smirking.

"You saw that reaction, OMG I ship it!! " he said while squealing. And I just glared at him.

"No no I am not talking about you ugly bunny, I am talking about the Markson couple" he said, watching them with a big smile, and I just laughed at his silliness.

So this will be the first date I go on since last year.

I wonder how it will turn.

___________
••••••••••••••
So this was the first chapter guys!!! KYAAAAAA I am so excited.

What are your thoughts about this chapter? Do you ship it?

Taehyung will appear in the story soon, don't worry.

I hope you'll have a great day/night ❤❤ Annyon 😊😊