Atrocious

Hiii my cutaes!! 🙋

I missed you! How was your week? 😘

I'm sorry I took a bit long to update, I was busy with school, and I wasn't so confident about this chapter, since I'm not really good at explaining my ideas to people.

Anyways, I hope you'll like this chapter, enjooooy!! 😄😘😘

____________
••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Taehyung were sitting in the coffee shop, waiting for Yugyeom to come. The air between us was heavy and silent, almost suffocating, and none of us seemed to be brave enough to break it.

None of us uttered a word, but we knew we were both really scared of what Yugyeom had to say.

After few minutes, I heard a familiar voice, me and Taehyung turned our attention to the source of it, it was Yugyeom.

"Hey... Jungkook... Follow me" he said quietly, giving me a sign to follow him. I furrowed my eyebrows, why would he call my name only? He said we should both meet him here.

"What about me?" Taehyung asked, confusion written all over his angelic face.

"You've got to stay here, I want to talk to Jungkook only." Yugyeom replied callously, he didn't seem to give a single damn about the hurt written on Taehyung's face, or the way the corners of his lips twisted down, forming a pout as he nodded slowly.

He then stood up "I guess I'll better go then, since I'm so irrelevant." he said quietly.

I looked at my TaeTae, I didn't wanted him to feel sad or left out, I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and stroking his hair softly.

"Don't be sad babe, I won't take long and I'll tell you everything once I got back" I said reassuringly, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okiee.." He said softly, burying his face in my chest.

"Just remember baby, whatever he is going to tell me, I will still love you, okie?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek and caressing his soft skin with my thumb.

"I love you too Jungkookie~" he said sweetly, and I planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

Yugyeom was just watching us calmly, until he let out an annoyed huff : "Hurry up! We don't have the whole day! Plus I told BamBam I will just go bring ice cream and come back... So he will scold me if I get any more late" he whined, and we both chuckled.

I then let go of Taehyung, pressing a soft loving kiss on his forehead, before following after Yugyeom.

____________
•••••••••••••••

Me and Yugyeom were in the roof of the school now, it seems it was the quietest place Yugyeom could think of. He sat down in one of the small tables, and mentioned for me to sit in front of him.

Honestly, I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to hear what he had to say. And the way he looked down at his hands for a moment just sent a cold feeling through my bones, this wasn't going to be good at all.

Yugyeom looked up at me with sympathy and sighed.

"What should I explain first?" He asked.

I hesited for a moment, I had too many questions, but lets just start with the most important ones. I took a deep breath then spoke.

"W-why am I invisible? And what do you mean with 'energy'? " I asked, and Yugyeom sighed again, ruffling his hair.

"Well, it's kinda complicated to explain-"