D (1)

Hiii guys 😄😄
I am so sorry for taking a week to update, I was so busy because of school.

This is a special chapter, hehehehe, there will be two parts of it 😏😏

⚠WARNING⚠: This chapter contains boyxboy sex, mature content, basically Vkook fucking. If you're uncomfortable with any of those, then you can skip these two chapters, they don't change anything in the story.

And if you are someone I know personally *ahem* a.k.a my sister. DON'T YOU DARE READ THIS OR ISTG I WILL KNOW AND YOU'LL REGRET IT!!

Other than that, enjoy ❤❤

_____________
••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV:

Taehyung kissed my neck softly, he then pulled back a little and bit his lip seductively. I knew he was trying to turn me on and I really liked it. I tackled him on the couch and hovered above him.

"Then what do you want to do, kitten? " I asked with a husky raspy voice, and he blushed at the nickname. I leaned closer to kiss the skin under his ear, his breath hitched and he let out a small moan.

"Tell me what you want baby" I whispered against his skin, sucking on it slightly while my hands found their way to the buttons of his shirt.

"I- I want you" he whispered breathlessly, making me pull back to press my lips on his plump pink ones. I kissed him passionately, sucking on his lower lip hungrily asking for entrance. He opened his mouth slightly and I waisted no time to push my tongue inside his mouth, swirling it with his and licking every part of his cavern. I felt his hands grabbing my neck and pulling me closer, making me go deeper and deeper.

He let out small moans and I sucked them all with my tongue and lips, it felt so good to kiss him like this. I pulled away when we were both lacking air, his face was bright pink and he had a dazed expression, I admired how hot he looked with swollen lips and messy hair. And I felt my body burn, from my cheeks to my fingertips, I wanted to feel more- touch more of his tan soft skin.

I moved my lips to his jaw line and neck, sucking on the skin and enjoying the moans he was letting out. I pulled away after a moment and he whimpered. I shushed him with removing his shirt completely and mine just after, so we were both bare chested.

Taehyung moved his long fingers to trace them around my abs, his hands moved to my back and chest, tracing small lines, and I smirked.

"You like it kitten? " I whispered with a smug expression, he nodded shyly and a pink color tinted his cheeks beautifully. And I felt my heart melting, was he always this freaking adorable?

"You're beautiful" I whispered softly to him before lowering my lips to place them on his collar bone, I sucked a bit harder on the delicate skin leaving a couple of love bites behind. Trailing kisses from his neck to his sensitive nipples.

I took one of his rosy nipples in my mouth, Taehyung trembled in my hands, allowing a long moan to escape his parted swollen lips.

"Aaahh.. J-jungkook.... mmm" he moaned when I started kissing, licking, and sucking on the erected nipple. My other hand moved to pinch the other nipple, earning another moan from him.

He tugged on my hair softly, and I hummed, drinking in the way Taehyung was reduced into a moaning mess just by me playing with his alluring rosy nipples.

I nibbled and pulled on the bud in my mouth, and Taehyung allowed his hips to grind up against mine for more friction. I let him do what he wanted, still licking and sucking on the bud.

"Ahh Kook it feels so good" he moaned shamelessly, I pulled away, blowing hot air on the swollen bud and watching the way it obviously twitched. I started grinding my body down on his just as well, and he moaned loudly, bringing his hands to my back and pulling me closer.

"Ah, kitten you look so hot like this, shit, I wanna fuck you so bad" I whispered huskily into his ear, and he let a needy moan escape his lips.

I licked the sensitive part of his earlobe before trailing butterfly kisses to his neck, then his abdomen, and finally, the growing bulge in his pants.

I mouthed and nipped at his clothed member, earning a lewd moan from him.

"J-Jungkook p-please" he said with a shaky voice. With that, I removed his pants and boxers in one go, freeing his hard-on.

"Already hard for me kitten, hm? " I asked teasingly, before stroking his member agonizingly slow. He whimpered and I smirked.

I stopped my hand movement to lean down, giving kitten licks to the tip of his member. Taehyung groaned, reaching to put his hand on the back of my head, asking me to go further. But I preferred teasing him a little, playing with the tip and using my tongue to dig into the slit.

"Oh my God... j-jungkook" he moaned out.

With that, I stopped teasing and started bobbing my head up and down slowly, flattening my tongue on his shaft and giving the base of his member a slight squeeze with my hand, earning a loud moan from him.

I kept on moving up and down, deep throating him as he let out lewd moans, tugging on my hair in the process.

"J-jungkook... Aahhh s-stop I- aaaaaaah.... I'm c-close" he said between moans. But I didn't give any attention to what he was saying, I kept on sucking his member, feeling his legs shaking and his breath hitching.

I didn't stop until I felt he was almost on the edge, I could tell by his moans that were becoming louder and more frequent.

I let go of his member and he whined, I Iooked up at him and DAMN! He looked so wrecked and beautiful, I couldn't help but to lean and kiss his forehead.

"You're doing great baby, you know I love you right? " I said lovingly, and he smiled warmly at me, nodding his head cutely and whispering a quiet "I love you too".