D (2)

This is part two of the previous chapter.

___________
••••••••••••

"You're doing great baby, you know I love you right? " I said lovingly, and he smiled warmly at me, nodding his head cutely and whispering a quiet "I love you too".

I stood up, holding him in my arms and walking to put him on the bed gentely. I hovered above him, kissing him passionately.

I pulled away, opening one of my drawers and searching for the lube. When I finally found it, I took it out and palmed him slowly before my fingers found their way to his entrance.

I made sure to cover my fingers with enough lubricant so I won't hurt him. Then I kissed him passionately, it was my way to ask for permission, and he nodded.

With that, I put one of his long legs on my shoulder for better access, then pushed one finger inside of him slowly, careful not to hurt my baby.

After a few thrusts, I pushed in another finger, then another, twisting them carefully and watching his expression, looking for any signs of discomfort.

But any whimper of displeasure was long gone after I seemed to find the special spot inside him. He moaned my name loudly and I smirked, poking the bundle of nerves repeatedly and watching him turning into a twitching, writhing and moaning mess. Just how I wanted him to be.

"Fuck, J-Jungkook ...aaaaaaaah it feels s-so good. "

I toyed around with his prostate enough to have him almost screaming of pleasure, but not enough for him to come yet.

I removed my fingers, earning an unhappy whine from him.

"Please... K-kook" he whimpered, twitching around for some kind of friction and I smirked.

"Tell me what do you want, baby" I said with a smug tone, digging my fingers in his hips and steadying him in place.

"J-Jungkook…" He whined shyly, and I chuckled before leaning in and kissing his lips.

"Okay baby" I said, knowing this foreplay lasted more than it should.

I covered my hard member with lube and positioned myself at Taehyung's entrance, pushing in slowly and earning a choked moan from him.

I groaned at the heat engulfing my member, it felt so good. Taehyung wrapped his legs around my waist and leaned to bury his face in my neck, letting out kitten-like noises, I could feel them vibrating against my neck, then he started sucking a hickey on my neck.

A gripped his hips firmly and started thrusting a bit faster, delivering quick sharp thrusts. He let lewd moans escape his lips, digging his fingers in my back and pulling me closer.

"K-kook.... Faster, p-please" he said, sounding out of breath, I didn't waist anytime before moving my hips faster and stronger, leaning to kiss his lips passionately. The kiss was sloppy but it fit perfectly with the hotness in the air.

I thrusted into him harder, and Taehyung let out a choked cry, I realized I hit his prostate and positioned myself to hit it with each strong thrust. Making his breath shake and his lips parting, he screamed my name and arched up beautifully, tightening his walls on my throbbing member.

I moaned loudly, and felt the heat in my stomach building up. Taehyung cried out with each thrust I delivered, he closed his eyes tightly and throw his head back, exposing his perfect neck, that I didn't hesitate to lean forward and suck on it rather harshly. He was a moaning mess underneath me and it just drove me crazy.

"AAAAAAH... Jungkook! Jungkook!" he cried out, I didn't notice he had one of his hands pumping his length and once I did, I removed it and replaced it with mine, timing my hands with my thrusts, and he arched up beautifully from the bed.

"Shit... I'm aaaaaaaaaah… s-so c-close Kook" he breathed out between loud moans.

"I am too baby, let's come together" I said through gritted teeth, he was so tight around me and I felt myself nearing the edge with each thrust.

And then my whole body went stiff, barely able to thrust that one last strong thrust before spilling my load inside of him, covering his walls with strings of white.

Taehyung let out the loudest moan before coming as well, his seeds spilling all over his chest.

I pulled out slowly, before falling down on the bed next to him, I closed my eyes in exhaustion, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

When I opened my eyes, I was met with warm hooded ones. I smiled warmly at him before pulling him for a soft kiss.

I then pulled away and stood up to bring some tissues and clean us up. When I was done cleaning, I laid back next to him on the bed.

He snuggled closer to me resting his head on my chest, exactly where my heart beats. And even now, I can still smell the sweet scent of his hair. I smiled softly.

I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead with so much love.

"I love you Taehyungie" I whispered to him lovingly.

"I love you too Kookie" he replied with a warm smile.

And with that, we drifted to sleep. Happiness filling my heart at the tought of having him in my arms like this, maybe forever.

_____________
••••••••••••••••

Omfg I sinned so much 😂😂😂

Tell me what you thought about these two chapters hehehehe 😏😏

And again, I am sorry for taking a week to update. But I am always so busy with school, so I guess I'll be updating once a week 😊

And yesssss guys thank you so much for 600+ reads on this story and 4700+ on "I like you anyways" . It means the world to me, thank you so much for your support 😘😘😘❤❤❤

And for anyone who's wondering how I did in the Biology test. Then YAAAAAAAS I think I did well 😄😄😄

I love you guys , stay healthy😘❤

Annyon ❤❤