Ruined

Third person's POV:

Bambam was searching for something to wear, he felt so nervous. It's been a month since he had a crush on Jungkook, and he just couldn't believe that they were going on a date.

"This shirt would look awesome " Mark said, while he was talking to Jackson.

"No no I think this one is better, it shows more skin" Jackson replied wiggling his eyebrows.

They both were helping their friend to find the perfect outfit while Yugyeom sat on the bed in silence. He looked at the three of them with an annoyed expression.

"You guys are over reacting, it doesn't matter what he wears, he looks so cute in almost anything. " he said with a huff, and the three turned to look at him.

"Oh shut up, this is a date with the Jeon Jungkook, no one even knows since when that dude asked someone out" Jackson retorted. Then turned his gaze towards BamBam :" And you, don't forget to invite him over" he said while wiggling his eyebrows "Who knows what would that lead to" he added and gave BamBam a wink, earning a playful hit from both him and Mark.

And Yugyeom fell in silence again.

He stood up and left the room, cursing under his breath.

He felt so dumb, so late. It's been a year since he was in love with BamBam, and now he is watching him fall for another person. It hurts so much. What if they end up together? What if I already lost my chance? He thought. He hoped he can ruin this date, he really wanted to.

BamBam was done changing and getting ready, he ended up wearing something casual, a white shirt and black jeans. he turned to search for his best friend Yeogyum to ask him for his opinion, but he was nowhere to be found.

Bambam went out to start his car and go to the coffee shop where he and Jungkook decided to meet up

Bambam went out to start his car and go to the coffee shop where he and Jungkook decided to meet up. But the car wasn't working, he tried all the ways, but it wouldn't fucking work. He groaned in frustration, he was running late and he knew it.

"Fuck, I guess I gotta walk all the way then" he said and started walking to his detection.

The road was so long, and everything was going against him. The lights in the road would turn green whenever he wants to cross it. He was about to trip on basically nothing multiple times. He was even about to get drenched in some dirty water kids were throwing from up a roof, he managed to escape it but he still had some drops on his shirt and face.

When he finally got to the coffee shop, he was panting and he was ten minutes late. He saw Jungkook sitting on one of the tables and he quickly fixed his clothes and hair before walking towards him.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for being late. My car broke down and I had to walk all the way. " he smiled apologetically and sat down. Gasping for air.

"It's alright, you look cute by the way" Jungkook answered with a small smile. And BamBam blushed.