Hopeless

Jungkook's POV:

"I will always be watching over you.." taehyung said then turned to leave the room.

"No! Don't go! " I called, clutching his shirt with my trembling hands. And he turned his gaze to me, his hard eyes softening when they locked with mine. And he let out a sigh.

"Why can't you understand? We just can't be togeth-"

"No... I understand..." I said in almost a whisper, then hugged his waist.

"Just... just stay with me a little longer..." I whispered, and Taehyung was silent. I knew he probably was going to refuse, he didn't wanted to reduce my energy for any longer. So I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Just for tonight, stay with me, p-please." I pleaded while tears formed in my eyes once again.

Taehyung looked at me for a long time, not uttering a word, and the silence was deafening. It made me want to cry. Why is he leaving me now? It's too soon, way too soon. A tear escaped my eye as I was waiting for his response with a trembling heart.

"No... Baby I just can't.." He replied and I clutched his shirt, tears rolling down my face.

"Please.... Please... Just one last night, one night. I wanna feel one last time... Please..." I pleaded through tears.

It seemed so impossible, so far and unreal how I was going to lose him so fast. It was so sudden and devastating, just like the first time I lost him. I remember how much I have cried. The nights when I would wake up screaming and crying with blood on my palms after having a nightmare about him. But he wasn't there to comfort me, he wasn't there to hug me and make me feel safe.

It was so hard, and I wanted to die so bad. Everyday,  I wanted to die even more. But I had no right to, life gave me a chance to live out of millions who died due to cancer. I was so lucky to live, so I believed, deep inside, that I had no right to wish for death.

But with time, I came to realize, that however much tears I cried, however much scars I carved on my skin, it wouldn't change anything.

Nothing would change the fact that he was simply dead.

I can't go through that again, I have no strength to bear that hidious scary feeling again.

I felt more tears roll down my cheek, I let out small sobs as I hugged his waist tighter and kept whispering 'please'.

I then looked up at him, realizing his eyes were tearing up, he then leaned back down to hug me really close. While his hand stroke my hair softly.

"Okay babe..." He whispered to me, and I felt an enormous wave of relief go through my whole body. I hugged back, pulling him so close as if he would slip out of my hands at any moment. "I'll stay with you for tonight ..."

__________
••••••••••••

Under a pitch black sky, where no stars shined. Hope and happiness vanish away, and are replaced with total silence.

We sat there, on the roof of the school, cuddling under the moonlight. As cheesy as it might seem, this wasn't a happy moment, it wasn't sad either, it was the last moments we had before goodbye.

It hurts, to know after few hours, I'll wake up to an empty bed, and it's going to stay like this forever.

I hoped there were shooting stars right now, I had only one wish,one impossible wish, is to have him forever by my side.

~Can we pretend that the airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars..
I could really use a wish right now... ~

I held him for the last time, hugging him so close, feeling his heart beat against my chest and his hot breath on my neck.

"Taehyung... When I will die, will we meet again?" I asked with a calm voice, pulling away from the hug to stare into his beautiful mesmerizing eyes, taking in every perfect detail of his face, so this picture will be carved in my memory forever.

"No... We won't..." He said while looking down at his hands.

"What? Why?" I asked with shock and disbelief, tears forming in my eyes, and he sighed.

"We will actually... But  that's not what you should be thinking about..."

"How? I will always be waiting for that day..."

"But you shouldn't!" He interrupted me.

"You should live life to the fullest, not live everyday waiting for your death like you were doing four years ago." He explained.

"I don't want you to keep dwelling on me. You still have at least twenty other years in front of you, live them, be happy, that's everything I want you to do, please Jungkook." He whispered and I nodded.

"You will find another person, someone better than me, and have a famil-"

"No... I could never replace you, please don't say that." I said while caressing his cheek and resting our foreheads together.

"Dead or alive, I love you anyways , I'm forever yours." I whispered to him before leaning to kiss his lips.

It was our last kiss, our goodbye kiss, I didn't wanted to rush it, something passionate and caring was destined to be kept in your memory, it worth remembering more than something desperate and sad.

So I poured all the love I felt for him in the kiss, the way I caressed his cheek bone softly with my thumb, the way he put his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer, it only spoke three simple yet powerful words.

'I love you'

And it only meant one word:

'Goodbye'

___________
••••••••••••
Hiiiiii cutaes!! 😄😘

I missed you so much, how was your week?

I'm sorry I took sometime to update, but I'm really busy with school and exams, and we have no Christmas break ugh 😥😥 I will try to update once a week 😊😊

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter ❤❤ Tell me what do you think will happen next.

Have a great day/night , stay healthy, annyon 😊😊😘💕💕