Epilogue 1

As I opened my eyes, I could feel warm arms wrapped around my waist. My lips curved into a soft smile as I felt him pull my naked body closer to him. I felt him kissing my neck lovingly before whispering:

"Good morning angel~" he whispered in my ear, his voice sounded so loving, deep and husky. His morning voice sent shivers down my spine and I turned on my other side so I was now facing him.

" 'morning Kook~" I replied as I stared at his handsome face. His eyes were still closed and it felt oddly satisfying to watch them fluttering open to look back at me, his dark eyes boring into mine. A smile lit up his face and he leaned our foreheads together.

"Did my smol kitten sleep well?" He asked as he looked at me with so much love. His hand rested on my hair and started stroking it softly. I let out a happy sigh and purred, leaning into his touch. "Yes daddy.. I slept so well." I whispered.

Yes I call him daddy. Isn't he so daddy material after all?

He chuckled and leaned closer to rub our noses together. "That's great~ I don't want my cutie pie to be tired on such an important day." He said and I smiled widely, remembering what we will be celebrating today.

"I can't believe my smart lil baby is graduating today. Ah I'm so proud of you kitten." He said with the sweetest voice and smile, before hovering above me and placing sweet butterfly kisses all over my face and lips. "Daddy is so proud of you." He repeated then kissed my forehead.

I was giggling and laughing like a little kid. I was so happy, because everything went right since the day I came back.

It was three years ago when we got back together, and it might sound so unusual and cliché to say that everything was perfect, but litteraly, everything was.

I mean also the small fights, the everyday nagging and misunderstandings, the nights when he would sleep on the couch. It was a part of us, and I loved it however silly that might sound.

Though to be honest, I couldn't spend a night without him. I remember once we fought over some silly things and I was being so childish and didn't wanted to listen to him. I remember it was my fault but he was the one who slept on the couch. However, I couldn't sleep at all and I ended up sneaking in the middle of the night beside him.

~Flashback~

"Jungkookie..." I called as I sat on my knees beside the couch where he was sleeping. He didn't open his eyes so I layed down beside him, my lips curled down into a pout.

A few moments later, I felt his arms wrapping around me and a soft kiss on my forehead. "Aren't you going to sleep yet love?" He asked, and I bit down on my lip, feeling guilty for how stubborn and childish I was earlier.

"I.. I couldn't sleep without you.. I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, I was being childish and immature, I'm sowwy daddy.." I said just above a whisper. I was expecting him to mock me or tease me but the light chuckle that escaped his lips took me by surprise.

I raised my wide eyes to look at him, and I just realized he was staring at me all along, a soft smile on his lips. "Baby, you know you don't even have to apologize, I already forgave you. And it was my fault as well, I'm sorry kitten." He whispered lovingly, leaning closer to press a small kiss on my lips, and I smiled through the kiss.

"Now, let's sleep on the bed~ " he said as he stood up, carrying me bridal style. I giggled and clung to his neck "I lwove you daddy~" I mumbled sleepily.

"I love you too smol kitten~" he mumbled back.

~End of Flashback~

So yeah... It was all perfect, I don't think it can get any better. I loved everything about him, how caring he was, how loving and sweet. He would always make breakfast for me (it's because I'm mostly sore in the mornings haha), wake me up with sweet words and kisses, and trear me like I'm the most precious person ever. He loved me so much and he made me love myself just as much. I don't think I can be happier.

As I was zoning out like this, I felt a small table placed on my lap, I looked at it to find breakfast, heart shaped waffles and strawberry coffee, my favorite breakfast. I looked up at him and wondered how long I have zoned out for him to make all of this. I smiled warmly "Thank you Kookie~" I said cutely, and he leaned to press a kiss on my forehead. "You're welcome pretty baby, now eat up~" he said as I stood back up. "I'll go take a shower and I'll be right back~" he said then walked towards the bathroom.

I nodded and started eating. I really wanted to join him but... Ummm... Let's just say things are going to get heated and I'd rather not do that today. I mean who wants to be sore on their graduation day?

I was done eating breakfast when I saw Jungkook walking out of the bathroom, with only a towel around his waist. And I swear I wasn't meaning to stare, but it was so tempting to watch those water dots roll down his masculine chest.

"You like what you see kitten?" he asked with a smirk, slowly walking towards me

I blushed and looked down at my empty plate, earning a low chuckle from him. I felt his finger gently lifting my chin up to look into his eyes, he was staring intensely at me and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Awww kitten~ You look so pretty like this." He whispered before kissing me deeply, I moaned softly as he bit gently on my lower lip before pulling away with a soft tug. I was left breathless after this small action, it always amazes me how I was affected easily with his every small action.

"Let's get going to school, shall we?" He asked sweetly and I nodded.

"Yes, let's go~" I replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and let him carry me out of the bed.

_______________
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I know.. It's been forever since I updated this story haha. But I was really busy, I study twelve hours a day and I barely have anytime for myself anymore.

Anyways how have you been?  I missed you guys~❤

I hope you enjoyed this update. And I'll see you in the next part of this Epilogue, let me know if you have any special things you wanna see in there, smut maybe.

For now, annyon~💓