Over

Taehyung's POV:

I was just sitting there, staring at his peaceful beautiful face. He looked like an angel, an angel that I have to leave. I caressed his soft cheek as silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

I love him, I love him so fucking much.

I was acting tough yesterday, but the truth is that my heart is bleeding, and it would never stop. There is no cure to this sadness, no way to escape it. I was already dead, I can't even suicide.

But what hurts the most, is knowing I have hurt him. I was fine bearing the pain alone, I wanted to be the one who will bear all the pain. But me showing up in his life again meant he had to feel that pain too.

And now, I'm leaving him behind, with less energy, and less happiness, and only pain and loneliness. It was me the reason behind that, it was all my fault.

I can't believe I've hurt him so much, yet he still loves me. I felt so sorry towards him, but there was nothing I could do that would make things better.

I leaned to kiss his lips one last time, shaking and crying when his soft lips met mine. I was repeating to myself 'This is it Taehyung, this is it for Jungkook.'

I then pulled away, and walked away. I won't be here when he wakes up. I can't bear seeing him cry and break down because of me. I know the pain I will feel when I won't be able to console him will be too intense, it will be enough to break my already broken soul, and I don't wanna break just yet.

Not yet...

I gotta stay strong...

___________
••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up, but I didn't wanted to open my eyes. I refused to open them to a world where he doesn't exist. I refused to look beside me and see nothing.

My brain refused to accept I lost him again,  I almost was able to imagine him laying between my arms. I only have to keep my eyes closed.

After few hours of staying motionless, I finally opened my eyes.

Taehyung wasn't here anymore...

He left, he left me forever...

I'm all alone now...

I sat up, biting my lip, trying not to break down, trying not to throw myself off of that roof.

I felt like I was going crazy.

No, no he didn't leave, he's still here, I'm sure.

Just then, I saw Taehyung sitting beside me, my eyes widened, I'm sure he wasn't here just few seconds ago. But who gives a fuck, he is here!

I jumped from happiness "Taehyung! You're here! You didn't leave me!" I yelled excitedly, reaching my arms to hug him.

But my arms went right through him, he was there, but I couldn't touch him, no matter how hard I've tried.

"W-why can't I touch you? Taehyung?" I asked with panic, but he didn't answer me, he just looked at me, indifferent.

"Why aren't you speaking? " I asked again.

"Taehyung answer me!!" I cried out.

"Say something, I'm begging you, Taehyung!" I pleaded.

"Why did you go? Why did you leave me? Why am I alone? Why????" I asked like a crazy person. I kept asking the creature that didn't seem to hear me.

"But you didn't go,right? You're here,it's you, right?? RIGHT???" I scream like crazy.

I didn't feel like I was me anymore, I didn't feel like I had control over what I was saying, I realized the Taehyung that was in front of me was fake. It was just an image that my brain was hanging to. Everything didn't seem true, I couldn't distinguish between the reality and the dream anymore.

I realized...

I'm going crazy.

___________
••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV:

I was crying, Yoongi was hugging me, telling me it will be okay.

"It's been three days and we still didn't find him yet,what if something terrible happened to him?? What if he got kidnapped??" I asked between sobs.

Jungkook didn't appear since that day me and Yoongi went to search for him in his room. It's been three days, his parents came here too, and the police is searching for him. But he left no trace behind, nothing.

I was still crying until the moment I saw Jungkook walking inside the college. My eyes widened in surprise.

"He's here!!" I screamed loudly, making Yoongi turn to look where I was pointing.

Jungkook then walked up to us, a weird smile showing on his face. His hair was messy, his clothes were ripped, he looked so pale.

"Omg Jungkook what happened to you?" I asked with so much worry, running up to him and checking if there was any bruises on his skin.

I was surprised when Jungkook smiled a weird smile, a creepy smile if you say the least.

"Did you see Taehyung?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He said he will meet me here, seems like he's a bit late." He added with the same smile, looking everywhere in the cafeteria.

What the fuck?

"Jungkook... Taehyung is dead..." I whispered to him with a sad voice.

He laughed a creepy happy laugh and looked at me. "I know I know, he stole your phone again so he's seriously dead this time." He said then started laughing again.

"No... He got run over by a car" I corrected, looking down.

"Yah don't say that, he's handsome. Plus his personality is the best." He said while laughing like a crazy person.

"Jungkook!! I'm serious!" I yelled.

"Taehyung died, he died a year ago, he can't meat you because he's dead!!" I yelled, tears rolling down my cheeks. What happened to him? Why is he talking about Taehyung all of a sudden??

Jungkook stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes. "That can't be true!! I just talked to him today morning,he hugged me!! He kissed me!! He's alive!!" He screamed all of a sudden, taking a step away from me.

"YOU ALL ARE LIARS! HE'S STILL ALIVE!!" Jungkook screamed, and looked at me with a creepy face.

He then pointed at nothing, "See! Here he is!" He screamed. Then walked to hug the air.

"Baby they're saying you aren't here! They said you died!!" He said to the invisible creature he was hugging.

I was crying, I couldn't understand what was happening, is he going crazy? Or is it just a bereavement hallucination?

___________
••••••••••••••

Hiiiii guys 😄😄😄

I'm sorry I took too long to update. I was, and still am, so busy with school.

So Jungkook is turning schizophrenic... And Taehyung ?

You'll find out in the next chapter.

Annyon for now ❤❤