True love 2 (Final chapter)

Jungkook's POV:

Taehyung was between my arms, his back resting against my chest, my arms wrapped around his waist and his hands caressing mine softly.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't the happiest moment of my whole life, because it was. I listened to his soft deep voice as he told me the whole story. I was hugging him so close, scared he would slip right between my fingertips, scared this was some type of illusion my brain was pulling out.

"... So when I woke up.. The doctor told me I was in a car accident. He was asking so many questions that I didn't seem to have an answer for, so he concluded I had a memory loss..." Taehyung continued, his soft fingers intertwining with mine.

"...After getting healed completely, I came here to see you.. I was so scared when I knew you were in a mental hospital. For a moment, I thought I ruined everything, and there was no way to make it work again. But I'm so happy I was wrong." He said just above a whisper, and I could only hear him because I was hugging him so close.

"So... Do you think I should meet Jimin and your parents again? What should I tell them?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"Let's just tell them the doctors made a mistake.. And that it wasn't you who died a year ago..." I said, not really sure if it was a good lie.

"It doesn't really make sense... But we could make it work.." He replied with a light chuckle, that sent warm feelings right to my heart.

I started pressing soft kisses all along his neck, I couldn't believe I had him in my arms like this, so beautiful and precious, and all mine.

"I'm so goddamn in love with you, my Taetae~" I whispered against his skin, and even without looking at him, I could tell he was blushing.

"I love you too~" I heard him say shyly, and I chuckled, pulling him closer to me. "God you're the cutest.." I mumbled while kissing his neck, and when I heard him giggle, I knew for sure, everything will be fine.

Everything is perfect now.

_____________
••••••••••••••••

A week later, we were walking out of the hospital. I couldn't help but think it was almost the same as the last time we were here, we were holding hands, smiling at each other as we made our way to our old car. The one my parents bought for us three years ago.

"Can I drive this time? Plweeeease~~" Taehyung pleaded with cute puppy eyes.

"Nop nop hell to the no, I'm not risking us getting into a car accident because of your driving." I said as I opened the door to the driver's seat, and I could see Taehyung pouting from the corner of my eye.

"C'mon, it's not like I'm gonna get us killed!" He whined cutely.

"You might do exactly that." I retorted.

"No I won't.." He said.

"Yes you will.." I said.

"No I won't!"

"Yes you will!"

"I won't!"

"You will!"

"Won't!"

"Will!"

"Won't!"

"Will!"

"Will!"

"Won't"

"Ha! You just said I won't! Now let me drive!" He said excitedly. And I blinked in surprise for a moment before realizing what just happened.

"Ughhh... Fine.." I said with a huff, throwing him the keys.

He almost jumped out of his place, he looked so happy and excited and for a moment, I thought it wasn't such a bad idea to let him drive.

Not until he started driving...

And just as fast as a flash, Taehyung drove out of the way, making our car crash against the surface of a store... And we both died.

Hahaha, just kidding.

Yes his driving was terrible, but we got home safe. And after half an hour of him trying to park the car (and failing miserably), we finally got out of the car, and my head was literally turning.

"See! It wasn't so bad!" He said with a wide boxy smile, and I resisted the urge to face palm.

"Ugh sometimes I wonder why was I even missing you, you're so annoying." I said playfully, but the hurt that flashed into his face and how the corner of his lips fell made me take it back immediately.

"No no I'm just kidding, baby..." I said, walking closer to him, but he turned his face away and hid it with his hands, and I felt my heart drop.

"Tae... My Taetae baby, I was just kidding.. don't be mad at me..." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder, and I felt him trembling slightly.

"Baby, are you crying?" I asked with wide eyes, no no why am I such an asshole? Ah i hate myself.

"Kitten, love, baby, I'm sorry please look at me.." I whispered, stroking his hair.

And Taehyung finally turned to look at me, an enormous smile on his face, and he started laughing his ass off.

"Omg I can't believe you actually believed me!" He said between laughter, and I pouted.

"Yah! Don't do that I was so worried!" I whined, and he only laughed more, before his laughter died slowly. He let out a sigh and hugged my neck. "Ah I love you." He said while hugging me, and I chuckled at how sudden it was. "I love you too baby." I whispered while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Now let's get inside." I said with a smile.

"Can you carry me?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"Sure thing my sweet little kitten." I said as I kissed his lips softly, then swiped him off his feet, carrying him bridal style. He clang to my neck as I walked to our house.

Just like I said, everything..

Everything is perfect now.

~The end~

__________
•••••••••••

I can't believe this is the last chapter... I don't know whether I should be sad or happy...

Do you think I should write an epilogue, I mean about Taekook and Yugbam after one year?

Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on this story 💜💜. I see you, and I love all of you so much~~❤❤💖💖💕😘😘

I don't think I'll be writing any new story soon, but I will focus on my Vkook one shots book. You can check it out if you want to~😊😊

See you in another story cutaes 💕💕 Take care of yourselves, stay healthy 😊😊

Annyon 💜💜

~Kawtie~