True love

Third person's POV:

"Jungkook... Please talk to me..." Jimin begged, talking to the boy who was curled into a ball, crying on the bed. But again, Jungkook didn't answer him, he was repeating the same words, the same words as yesterday, the same words as last week, the same words as last month.

"I lost him... I lost him again." Jungkook repeated, sobbing on the pillow.

"You lost him a year ago,Jungkook. Please stop crying." Jimin whispered tenderly, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, gentely squeezing it.

"No... I could have made him stay, I could have convinced him, I should have done that, I should have chose him... " Jungkook cried, shaking his head feverishly. And Jimin felt his heart breaking, he was trying to help Jungkook for the last month, but he didn't seem to know how. Tears were building up in his eyes as he helped Jungkook to sit up, and held his hands with his smaller ones.

"You had no choice Jungkook, don't blame yourself for this, you don't deserve that... Please." Jimin pleaded, his voice smooth and tender, and Jungkook turned to look at him.

"I couldn't have stopped him, right Jimin? It wasn't my fault, right? Please tell me it wasn't my fault." Jungkook begged, sounding frail and broken, and Jimin's heart clinched so tight in his chest, seeing the strongest person he has ever known so broken and devastated, he just couldn't take it.

Jimin hugged Jungkook, so tight, letting his own tears spill. "It wasn't your fault, Kook. Nothing was your fault, he died,that's it. Please stop crying, you're strong, in fact, you're the strongest person I've ever known. I always looked up at you, how you fought cancer on your own, how you smiled nonetheless. Don't give up, for me, for Taehyung. He wouldn't be happy to see you like this. I'm begging you." Jimin said, hugging Jungkook with all his force. (Of course I'm not crying... Hehehe)

Jungkook stayed still, calming down and hugging Jimin back, closing his eyes.

"Thank you Chim..." The younger whispered, he didn't know what he would have done if he didn't have a friend like Jimin beside him.

Jimin pulled away and gave him a warm smile, making his eyes turn to two crimsons. "It's okay Kookie, that's what I'm here for." Jimin replied.

Before they could say any other thing, they heard the door creak open, revealing one of the nurses.

"Someone wants to see you, Jungkook." She said, a little smile on her small face.

Jimin nodded and stood up, before bidding Jungkook goodbye and walking out of the room, giving the nurse and the new comer a small smile on the way out. He didn't notice who it was, since all he could see was some soft hair, hidden under a black hoodie.

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his puffy red eyes, and looking away from the door. He thought the person who came to visit would be one of his parents, so he didn't care to check.

Jungkook started thinking about Taehyung, once again. Jimin was right, but still, he couldn't stop himself from missing Taehyung way too much. He missed his warmth, his heart shaped smile and his cute giggles, his big doe eyes and how they sparkled under the sun light. He missed how he would mess everything up in their house and make it feel like home. He missed having him by his side at night, holding him so tight, and hearing his deep soothing voice call his name. "Jungkook..."

"Jungkook..."

"Jungkook!"

Just after the third call, Jungkook realized someone was calling his name, and he shook his thoughts away and turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Sorry I didn't he-" before Jungkook could finish his words, his eyes landed on the boy before him, and his mouth fell open, his eyes widening to the size of two golf balls. He couldn't believe, that right in front of him, in the far corner of the room, was standing Taehyung.

"Taehyung.." He mumbled, blinking his eyes repeatedly to make sure he wasn't day dreaming, but when the older boy smiled, he was completely sure he wasn't.

"Taehyung!!!" He yelled loudly, happily, jumping out of the bed to run towards his missed lover, opening his arms wide for him. And Taehyung did the same and run towards him.

They met halfway, Taehyung jumped up to wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck and his legs around his waist, while Jungkook wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and hugged him so close, both turning around themselves in a wave of laughter and happiness.

The only voice that could be heard in the room was their loud giggles, and Taehyung screaming for him to put him down. And Jungkook did, placing him on the bed and hovering above him as he touched the older's boy's face with his two hands.

"You're real! God you're here!! You are here!! I can't believe it! I missed you so fucking much!! How did you get back?? Didn't you say you would leave forever??" Jungkook attacked him with questions as he peppered kisses all over the boy's face.

"Easy, easy I'll tell you everything." Taehyung said between giggles, and Jungkook stopped to look adoringly into his eyes. Taehyung took this opportunity to sit back up, straddling Jungkook with his legs and sitting comfortably on his lap.

"I missed you too, idiot." Taehyung said with a chuckle, resting his forehead against Jungkook's. "You don't even know how much I missed you." The older added, making Jungkook smile so warmly, lightning the whole room with his breath taking bunny smile.

"Fuck... How could you do this to me? I fucking missed you, I thought I wasn't going to see you forever.  I felt so lost and wounded without you. I tried to suicide so many times. That's why they moved me here. I'm happy they did now. If they didn't I wouldn't have the chance to hug you like this again." Jungkook rambled, and Taehyung only smiled like an angel, and pressed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"I know baby, I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry I had to leave you, I'm so sorry I caused you all this pain. God I'm so sorry, your pain and tears hurt me more than they hurt you, trust me. I am alive now,  I promise I will never leave you again, I will make up for all the pain I caused you, I promise." Taehyung said fast, eager to get out all the emotions that were building up inside of him, making him feel as if he was suffocating. And he hugged Jungkook tighter, burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"No angel it's okay, it wasn't your fault, you don't have to make up for anything. I have you now, that's all what matters, that's all I need to be happy." Jungkook whispered, stroking the older's hair and playing with his soft locks, and Taehyung sighed in satisfication.

They stayed like this for a good twenty minutes, drinking in each other's smell and swimming in the incredible emotions. That was all what they needed, each other.

"Now, will you tell me how did you get back? And what do you mean by alive?" Jungkook said, still hugging the older so close to him.

"Ah... It's a long story..." Taehyung mumbled with a lazy chuckle.

"We have all day, baby~"

____________
••••••••••••••

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay they are back together!!  Why am I sooooo happyyyyyyyyy?!!! 😄😄😄

I love all of you guys!! Thank you so much for reading this story!!  I can't be happier! And I can't believe this story has almost 2k reads!! I'm so thankful 😄💜💜💜💜.

The story is almost over, just one chapter left. Ah it hurts me to end it... This was my first story and it hurts to let it go 😞😞.

Anyways, enough drama for now hehe. Annyon!!  Stay healthy! 💜