Chapter Seven

The man in the dark hoodie left the Pizza house.

He didn't want Janelle or that other girl he knew Janelle liked to get suspicious of him. So he left before Janelle would start hyperventilating for no reason.

His apartment was a rundown one. It was not in Janelle's neighborhood at least, but he could jog to her house if he wanted.

And he did that most mornings when he woke up with the urge to see Janelle.

He stared at the pictures of her that he had. Most were private.

Private.

And they were pasted out on the wall of his apartment in all corners.

The more he thought about her, the stronger the movement between his thighs got.

He groaned quietly, rubbing the bulging spot on his trousers.
There had to be a way to get Janelle. Somehow. He couldn't sit back and let someone else have what he had bargained for.

He brought down his fly and pulled his pants down, and then he tore out a picture of Janelle. She was almost naked in it.
He stared at it, fantasizing as he rubbed his erection against it. The more he did, the faster he went until he felt warmth pool down to his hands.

"I'll get you, Janelle. I don't care what I have to get through to do it. I'll get you!"

Janelle

I never thought of how lovely Raven's house was until she gave me a tour. They had at least 13 rooms, and each room had its bathroom and toilet and a big closet.
They had a library, which was connected to her father's office, and a gym. The dining room was big, and so was the kitchen. There was a room mainly for paintings and pictures, like a mini gallery and a theatre room. The house was a mini-mansion. It was beautiful in and out.

"The kitchen, the theatre, and the library are my favorite places, and there's a pool in the backyard, and I have this cool treehouse too. I'll take you to see it tomorrow."

She was excited, and I'd never seen her like this before. She glowed, bursting with joy. I couldn't figure out why.
We ended up in her room. The walls were filled with paintings and pictures she had made herself.
She pointed out the ones she did with her grandparents and made on her own. She told me where and when most of the pictures were taken, even the wildlife pictures.

The ones that caught my eye were the painting of the sky and the blue sea. Technically, almost everything in her room, from wallpaper to rug, was blue, black, or white. The only other colors found were in the pictures and paintings.

I passed by a painting as I walked around her room. It caught my eye.
"Is this you?" I asked her. She stared at the picture for a while and shook her head.
"That's my Great aunt. She died before I was born. She was older than my grandpa, but she died quite young." She sank on a blue bean bag.

"Grandpa used to say I was as wild as his late sister. I doubt it, though." I chuckled. "You are a striking image of her. Same electric blue eyes, same nose, same smirk."

I chuckled again. Not because anything was funny, but because deep down, I wanted to say "same cuteness."

Her ceiling was bare. "you didn't paint the ceiling too?" I asked. She nodded. "Grandpa asked me to keep it for someone special." This time, a small smile played on her lips when she looked at me,

And I badly wished I could be the special someone someday.

Raven let me use her bathroom. I changed in and brushed my teeth. When I got out, Raven had already changed too.

She had a white and blue tee-shirt and big blue superman pajama pants.

She looked adorable. "Eh, wanna watch a movie?" she asked me. Movies were something I couldn't turn down, so I said yes.

"what are we watching, though?" I asked as I walked behind her. "Anything you want to watch." She said.

"Cool. Let's watch uh The underworld?" she smiled.
"Sure. Let's watch it." The theatre room was already arranged. I guess their steward, Jeff, had already prepared popcorn for us.

We watched the movie silently, but I wanted her to say something. I hoped she would. She finished her share of the popcorn and pulled herself closer to me.
"We can share, right? They always taught me that there's love in sharing..." She gave me puppy dog eyes, something that was hard to resist.

"No way. I'm not sharing." Her eyes widened... "You're kidding, right?" she asked. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes now. I shook my head and threw popcorn in my mouth.

Within a blink of an eye, Raven had jumped on me. She tickled me on all corners. I danced around like a slithering snake, looking for an escape. Figures, she was ticklish too, and so I flipped her over.
But she wasn't giving up, and I was giving in. Our tickle fight went back and forth for minutes until something happened.

Raven was on top of me again, her face inches away from my face. Our lips were almost close enough for a kiss. Not only that, she was straddling me in a way that I could not explain: her breathing a little heavy.

And all I wanted so bad was to kiss her.