Jack's friend Hiccup (edited)

Hiccup's POV

"Jack!" I shouted opening his basement door. I have just seen his hell. His dad tortured him. How could I have been so stupid! It was always his dad, the reason he winced when hugged him, the reason for his hate and pain.

His dad was using a meat grinder to put Jack's hand in! I ran in, and puched his dad, Jack tried to cover his bare trembling body with his free hand, his other was tied to the supporting columns for the ceiling. I kicked his dad in the groin so he fell to his knees clutching his weeping balls. I quickly untied Jack and helped him to his room to get some clothes on.

Jack's POV

I struggled in his grasp, my naked body trembling in fear. This was a new one, the meat grinder. "OWWW!! dad! stop!!" I screamed as he lowered my hand into the depths of the meat grinder.

Suddenly, the door flew open, to reveal Hiccup, standing in the doorway calling my name. "Jack!!!" When he saw us, he dashed over, punching my father. He saw me, bare as a baby's butt. I tried to cover myself with my free hand. He kicked my father in the crotch, before untying my other hand. A wave of relief washed over me as he helped me to my room. "Where's Sophie, Jack?" He asked calmly.

"S-school" I stuttered trying to calm down.

"Good, we won't startle her with you like this." He replied. Sophie was my 8 year old sister, who knew nothing of what happened in the basement.

Hiccup got me clothed and I finally calmed down. "Come on, let's go to the woods, it always seems to cheer you up!" Hiccup said in his usual chirpy tone.

"Sure." I replied.

Hiccup's POV

When we left for the woods, Toothless my dragon, a Night Fury to be exact, bounded over to greet us with a slobbery lick."Hey, bud!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Toothless!" Jack said, happy to see our friend.

"Wanna ride Toothless to see some early stars?" I said, pointing to the clouds and smirking.

"Sure" he replied.
screeeaach!! Toothless exploded off the ground, whizzing through the air. "Whhooooo!! This is amazing!" Jack yelled, his brown locks whipping around.

"Glad your enjoying!" I replied, changing gears with my metal foot Gobber made me. We slowed down as we passed the clouds.

We took a moment to check this amazing veiw. "Wow!" We said in unison.

We landed near a hill before a snowball fight which Jack started. He put snow in my hair, before snickering. "Oh, it's totally on!" I said turning to him. "Oh, is that a challenge Dragon Rider?" He replied making a snowball.

After a while, we decided it was a draw, and sat on the hill watching the sun set.

"Jack, can I ask you something? Be honest!" I said looking into his big brown eyes.

"Yeah mate, you can ask me anything, what is it?"

"How do you feel, with, me.... uhh...."

"What?" He replied sternly.

"I....uhh..."

"Spit it out already!" He said.

"I love you Jack!!! I always have!!!" I yelled. He said nothing. His face was blank. "Say something." I said a little worried.

"You should have said sooner, I feel the same way. This is the reason my dad hates me. I'm gay Hiccup, and I love you!" He replied.