Hiccup stops being a twat in mourning.

author's note-

GOMENNASAI !!!!! X'''''''C   My mum kidnapped my tablet!!!! I couldn't update because of this.... she's an impatient meany! I can't say worse cos she is my mum. >:○ oh yeah, gomennasai means 'I'm sorry' it's a Japanese word, and there is also gomen, which is just a shorter more informal way of saying it. And for those teens who can't be assed to listen in English class, mourning means.... * gets out of bed and searches dusty bookshelf for dicktionary* (yes, I made the joke) ahem, and I qoute: "the expression of deep sorrow for someone who has died, typically involving certain conventions such as wearing black clothes" basically it means that someone dies and you spend ages creating oceans of tears. I refer to Hic bieng a twat in mourning cos he goes to the extent of not eating, sleeping or even leaving his room, Toothless is forced to fly alone and find food himself, like he did before he met Hiccup. *hugs Toothless* awwww! give him luv guys! he became alone! he needs luv.... oh good god this is a long intro... must.... stop..... author's...... note..... but.... have.... more... to say....

Jack's POV

After a while Hic decided to go to the frozen lake, where I died.

Toothless landed with a bound before letting Hiccup slip out of the saddle. "Well, bud, I never thought I'd come back to this place....." Hic whispered, his eyes scanning the frozen lake distantly. Toothless nudged his shoulder lightly. I watched from a nearby tree. "Jack..... I miss you.... I'm sorry..." Hic whispered. My eyes closed as I let myself fall from the tree.THUMP!!!  Hic turned to me. Toothless rolled his eyes.

Hiccup's POV

THUMP!!!!  I quickly turned to see snow floating back to the floor. A large imprint of a person was in the snow. "Who's there? Show yourself!" I shouted. SLAP!! My vision went black for a split second. I turn to my dragon. Toothless had slapped my face with his tail. "What!?" I said giving him a stern look. He grunted, turning away before getting up on his back legs and shuffling off. I turned back to the icey lake.

Jack's POV

I lay in the snow as Hic turned back to the lake. I stood up and walked over to him. I sat next to my Dragon Rider for hours, all night and all day in fact, in the very same place as where he confessed to me. He had found a stick and started drawing something in the snow. I watched him scrape every line in, taking in his pale freckled features in the sunset glow.

When he finished I noticed that the drawing was me, every detail, every lock of hair, the same. Identical. Hiccup never forgot my face as some would.

Author's note☆☆★★

soz it's so short, but, I cant think of anything, it's hard cos I used all my good ideas and have none left. oh well... see u!! Virtual cookies for all!!!!