Key? and This boy is a lunatic!

Besan's POV

"Key? What key?" I say climbing into my bed before sitting cross legged facing him. "I need your help to get Hiccup to believe, you can see me, and you are human so he can see you. I know this is all so sudden, with me the random guy in your room telling you about things of fairy tales and dreams, but you have to help me. You are the only one who believes in me, so only you can help me." He said, lifting off the floor and placing his hand on my shoulder, looking at me with those big icy blue eyes that blocked out all of my fears and worries. I had to help him.

{Author's note: sorry but I can't update more of the main storyline untill How To Train Your Dragon 2 comes out and I watch it so that I can add scenes from the movie to make this even better. But I will update side stories to keep you posted on what is happening so far in the story with the other characters. Thanks for all your support! ♥♡♥}

Merida's POV

"Angus!! Slow down!! You're going to fast!!" I yell as my black and white horse galloped towards the field where my family was staying this summer, this time we were camping. Last summer we went to the inn down the hill so my dad stayed up all night drinking with his mates, who just happened to be the leaders of the clans, while my dad was king.

On our way through the tall trees, it just so happened I arrived before Angus, because he suddenly stopped and I was shot off the saddle and landed head first in the surrounding river. Lovely. I stood up, but all I could hear was silence, and it wasn't because of any water in my ears, cause there wasn't. Suddenly I heared crying, so I lifted my dress slightly si it wouldn't get tangled in the brambles and all the other shit that must've been there, before cautiously walking over to the noisy tent. I lifted the door flap slowly to reveal my three little brothers sobbing over a pile of dead bodies. "What happened!?" I said rushing over to comfort them. "The bear... the bear killed everyone...." One of them whispered, wiping his snobby nose on my sleeve. "How did you escape? Where are mom and dad? Where they killed too?" I questioned. "Dad is luckily still out hunting with the clan leaders, mom is taking a walk across the beach down that hill, they might have survived the attack, us, just barely." Another said petting a dead dog, before slamming his face into it's cold dead fur, sobbing even more. "Come on! We have to find them, I'm sure they're okay!"I replied, standing up before hoisting two of them up on my waist and helped the other climb on my shoulders. On my way to Angus, the horse that nearly ripped the only dress I liked, a young boy flew overhead. He stopped and turned to us, before floating down. "Hi! I'm Jack, are you princess Merida?" The boy asked politely. "Yes, why are you asking?" I replied, gently dropping the triplets to the grassy floor. "Well, I'm the spirit of winter, and I meed you to accept the role of becoming the spirit of spring, there are others, and we also need the key, who will join us all together, she is human, but still has powers she has no idea about." Jack said standing on one end of his stick while the other end was pinned into the ground. "Yeah... I got to go now... you need help spirit boy" I said ushering the triplets to my horse. Suddenly, he jumped over us, landing in the stream, which instantly froze. He stood on the ice aiming the stick at me. "Listen!" He pleaded. "Why? Your a lunatic who must've escaped from a mad hospital!! You could be a fucking rapist for all I know!!!" I yelled, pushing the boys behind me. "Lovely! I come all the way out here, to the middle of fucking nowhere, to find a girl who wants freedom but won't accept the freedom I offer her!!! Some fucking Big Four we are!!" He screamed, before turning to the forest and running, running till he was far, far away.