Besan and the dragon

Besan's POV

I climbed out of bed and walked to my window, thinking about the boys from my dream again. I looked out of my window, looking for the boy I saw on that snowy day, looking for that smirk, that smirk that sent my heart racing. Nothing. I sighed as I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Mom was making waffles today, yay. I wasn't keen on them, but I ate them anyway.

After breakfast, I wandered outside while my mom went upstairs to get ready for work. I noticed a large black blob in a tree, it was familiar and resembled an animal. It leaped out of the tree and landed on a slab of patio. It smirked, it was a dragon, and it had no teeth, just like the one from my dream. I backed up into the kitchen and opened the fridge, it followed me in as I grabbed a fish, because the dragon in my dreams liked fish, but that was a dream, how could it be true? But it was. It slowly opened it's mouth, before sharp teeth shot out. It quickly ripped the fish out of my hands. I quickly pulled my empty palms away, thinking it might make a meal of my small thin fingers. "Besan!" My mum called, interrupting us. She could not  find out about this majestic beast, if she did she might call animal control, or worse, supernatural investigators! They would come and take him away to run crazy ass tests on him. I couldn't let that happen, my new friend will live in fear because of me!

There was nowhere to hide him, if he went back outside mom would see him through her window, he wouldn't fit through the hallway because he'll make too much noise with his claws clacking and scraping the tiles. CLACK CLACK CLACK!!  My mom walked down the hall wearing her 6 inch heels, getting closer and closer to my dragon friend. He stood up on his back legs and shuffled outside, before crouching down low and rocketing off the concrete patio. My mom walked in and looked at me strangely, before muttering "Must have been imagining it, oh well!" under her breath. That was a close one, I nearly shit myself I was so worried!