The drawing

Jack's POV

I looked back down to find Hiccup walking away. I clutched my arms and flew away. I stopped near the lake before dropping myself, letting my body fall to the cold frozen floor. THUD!!  I glanced up at the sky and my eyes fluttered shut, and I fell into an almost endless slumber.

When I woke up, I kept my eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the forest. A bird was chirping away, singing it's morning song, the trickle of water in the stream a mile or two away, a herd of wild dragons soared overhead. I opened my eyes and glanced around, Hiccup was sitting on the hill, poking the snow with a stick. I stood up and walked over. I looked over his shoulder, noticing a drawing of.... me..... 

{Author's note:-

This story is also about a girl, yes, a girl. In a story about gay love, there is a girl involved.  ;3  }

Besan's POV

I woke up so suddenly you wouldn't think I was human. I quickly sat up, thinking back. I ran a hand through my short brown hair, it was long on one side, cut just below the ear, the other side was short, cut to run over my other ear, I also had a side fringe, that covered half of my face. I had that dream again, about the two boys who loved each other dearly, one died because the ice he stood on broke, then other boy started his self inflicted torture. I had that dream every night, but I also started zoning out during class to daydream about them. Of course I didn't want  to dream about them all of the time, I just did. I have to mention that I am in year 8 in my comprehensive school, and I'm about to have my exams next term, so I'm shitting a brick, if you excuse my language. This all started when I was walking home one day, it was the middle of winter and I saw this boy, he seemed familiar, but I have never seen him before or since. He was wearing a blue hoodie, a pair of skinny jeans and he was holding a long stick with a curve on one end. He had white hair that sparkled as the snow fell around him. He turned to face me and I noticed his beautiful eyes, that looked like frosty ice shards. They were pale blue. He noticed me staring at him and I quickly spun round and ran home, but he was already there when I got home. I pushed past him and whipped out my keys. He was hesitant to touch my shoulder, his hand hovered over it, lowering slightly. He pulled his hand away, before running off. I watched him run, regretting my decision. That night I thought about the boys all night, thinking about the one I saw earlier dry hump the other boy. I didn't mind the sex and gay love, but the constant dreams of their lives was the problem. That was the beginning of this new life, and I shall share it with you.