Dad? and The Meaning Of Living.

Jack's POV

Suddenly, the door flew open, to reveal... my dad.... the monster.... "Who's in here?! W-wait..... Jack? Is that you?"

"Dad? You can see me? But... I'm invisible....." I whispered.

"You're dead... I.... I can see ghosts..... this is not real... you're dead!"

"Ouch, dad, that hurt" I said making a sarcastic face.

"You were the bastard child who deserved to die! I couldn't change you.... so the lord killed you!!" He screamed. Then I remembered, dad believed in God, but he wasn't your everyday christian or muslim, he went about things his own way. He believed that they where wrong, he thought he was the only one headed on the path to the ritious god.

My jaw dropped as the inner pain began. It felt like a thousand spears peirced my body, like he ripped out my heart and shredded it while it was still connected to me somehow. I gritted my teeth to try and endure the pain. I raised my staff and icicles formed on the ceiling and all of the corners of the room. Everything turned icey and blue. Dad stood there, watching it all."Don't ever mention my past in that fucking basement, or call me that!" I screamed through gritted teeth. "EVER!!!"

He stumbled back, reaching for his rosary beads that hung around his neck. "Cut the crap, dad, God wouldn't have done this to me, I died because it was my fate, my future, and now, now it's my beginning. So cut your Jesus bullshit and live like your God would have wanted you to, he already knows you respect him, he already knows what you've done so far, so why not finish. I believe we should write our own stories. Decide our own fate. Find love in our own time. That, is the meaning of living."

{Author's note: Well.... that was deep.... I don't know where that came from, but, a story is a story, no matter how boring it is. I just want to say, I have a new story, another BoyxBoy, also a fanfiction of Fragile Dreams, that epic game. The story will be about Seto and Crow, set after the game ends. So check the preview chapter out. Some one please help me find a phrase to say at the end of an author note, pleeeeeeez. seeeee uuuuuuu! X3