The moon and Jack Frost (edited)

Authors note ~
Damn I'm editing all this and shit its so dark... damn I really did have issues didn't I lmao

Jack's POV

Darkness consumed me as I sank deeper.

The cold wrapped around me, like a blanket.

I was scared... untill the moon appeared, and the darkness left.

I felt like my world came together, but something was wrong, something was different, it didn't feel right.

"Your name is Jack Frost, you must find your dear loved one and your purpose" It said, as I floated to the suface, breaking the ice.

I hovered in the air, staring at the moon. I gently dropped to the floor. I stumbled as I tried to find my balance. I hit a stick with my foot, it glowed, so I picked it up. It sparked and I quickly turned away, I looked at it again and the end had hit the ice, making streams of glittery frost spread across the ice. It looked awsome, I jumped up and ran to a tree, to cover it in the beautiful frost. I ran around covering every tree and all of the ice with frost.

All of a sudden, I flew up into the sky, the wind pushing me around the beautiful midnight sky. I saw my masterpiece glistening under the moon's beautiful light. Suddenly, I fell and hit a few trees before clinging to another tree for dear life.

"Need to work on that" I muttered getting up and glancing around untill my eyes fell on a small town, so I decided to fly over to explore this new world which seemed ever so familiar.

Hiccup's POV

Jack fell in as I screamed his name. I ran over to the hole in the ice and jumped in, pumping my legs till the darkness had consumed us both. Jack vanished into the darkness, but I still searched the dark, empty lake.

Eventually Toothless appeared and dragged me out of the cold water. I curled up and burst into tears. Toothless carried me home to my dad.

"Where have you been?! Where is Jack?!" I looked up at him and broke down in tears sobbing "Jack... Why did you have to die?" My dad said no more and took me to my room. Later that night he brought me soup, I declined even though I haven't eaten all day.

Slowly my eating behaviour changed completely, because I didn't eat at all, thinking that it would all go back to normal as if I had never met him. I started cutting, I locked myself in my room, all day every day. I reluctantly drew pictures of him and stopped going on evening flights with Toothless. He learnt to manage with the saddle I gave him a week before Jack's passing.

Life was so cruel.