this boy is a lunatic! part 2

{Author's note: my wattpad app crapped out on me so half of the chapter didn't update, so here it is, enjoy!}

On my way to Angus, the horse that nearly ripped the only dress I liked, a young boy flew overhead. He stopped and turned to us, before floating down. "Hi! I'm Jack, are you princess Merida?" The boy asked politely. "Yes, why are you asking?" I replied, gently dropping the triplets to the grassy floor. "Well, I'm the spirit of winter, and I meed you to accept the role of becoming the spirit of spring, there are others, and we also need the key, who will join us all together, she is human, but still has powers she has no idea about." Jack said standing on one end of his stick while the other end was pinned into the ground. "Yeah... I got to go now... you need help spirit boy" I said ushering the triplets to my horse. Suddenly, he jumped over us, landing in the stream, which instantly froze. He stood on the ice aiming the stick at me. "Listen!" He pleaded. "Why? Your a lunatic who must've escaped from a mad hospital!! You could be a fucking rapist for all I know!!!" I yelled, pushing the boys behind me. "Lovely! I come all the way out here, to the middle of fucking nowhere, to find a girl who wants freedom but won't accept the freedom I offer her!!! Some fucking Big Four we are!!" He screamed, before turning to the forest and running, running till he was far, far away. God, he was a weirdo. I took hold of Angus' saddle and hoisted myself up. I then helped the boys up. I raised the reins before slapping them down. We galloped through the forest in search of our parents. "Hamish! Help Harris!" I shouted as Harris nearly fell off the back. "Hubert! stop pulling my hair!" I said wincing. God! Brothers are a nightmare!!