My centre

Jack's POV

Dad stood there, staring at me, shocked by my sudden outburst. "And that.... Hiccup kid.... do you....-"

"Yes, I love him, I loved him even before I realised it."

"ummm.... well.... he's a sweet kid.... I... uhhh... hope you find happiness with him."

"Thank you, Dad. Now I am actually proud to call you my Father." after I said this he started crying. An emotion I have never seen from him.

"I love you, son."

"I love you too, Dad. Goodbye, see ya 'round." and with that I left. My life as a spirit has started to get brighter.

I flew around for a while, thinking about Hic. I should go check up on him.

I arrived at his house and jumped in his window to find him asleep next to Toothless, cuddling into his warm body. "Jack? Hey, how ya doin?" Toothless softly grunted, raising his head.

"I'm good, I'm now in my dad's good books. He accepts my sexuality!!" I replied, smiling.

"Jack, that's amazing!!"

"I know right!?"

"Toothless,  mmmmmhhhhhh. stop fidgeting, and be quiet, I'm trying to sleep!" Hiccup groaned. I giggled at his adorable sleeping face. Toothless stood up and dragged Hic to the window.

"Fly! fly! fly!" Toothless grunted, bounding around the room.

"Okay! Okay, I get the idea! You wanna go out to fly with me, don't you, bud!" Hic replied, folding his arms. Toothless nodded with his toothless mouth gaping.

"Oh my god, you two are so adorable together!!" I whispered, biting my finger. Toothless glanced at me before making the adorablest face I have ever seen.

"Okay, bud, food first though, we need our strength!" wait... 'we'?

I followed them downstairs to the kitchen before Hic gave Toothless a basket of fish and made some cereal. He was eating!!!!!! yes!! Hic was getting back on track!

Toothless smirked at Hiccup before devouring the contents of the basket.

After food we all set off for a fly around Berk.

We soared across the sky, flying high above the clouds, swirling round until the sun started to set. This is what it felt like to be free. To feel that nothing could stop you. To feel the wind in your hair. To feel like you found your place, the place that defines you, the places that makes you who you are. My place is to be in the Big Four, doing what I was born to do, my place is with Hiccup. My light at the end of the tunnel. This, is my centre.

Author's note:

May I just say, that it is amazing, to have people reading this story, it's just amazing. When I'm the outcast in my school, you guys show me that I'm never alone, you are my friends. That means so much to me. :,) peace out! :)