Ideas for Jack and Hiccup's painful mourning.

Hiccup's POV

It's been two years since Jack died, I pushed myself to suffer, to suffer as much as he did, because I blamed myself for his death. I let Toothless keep me company sometimes, but no one else was allowed into my room. I spent my days living off water, but no food. I thought it was going to bring my life back together, ripping Jack out of the picture of my life. I started getting violent with the furniture in my room, sometimes tossing them across the floor, or kicking holes in them. Suprisingly my desk stayed intact. I sometimes sat on my window ledge, looking towards his old house, half expecting him to come running down the street towards me. I couldn't get him out of my head.

Jack's POV

Toothless leaped up to the window ledge, knocking Hiccup off, thankfully he landed on his bedroom floor. I raised my arms and the wind picked me up and I soared into the sky, where I could think in peace.

Idea one: 'accident' kills Dragon Rider,

Idea two: hint in that I am dead but not dead,

Idea three: freeze him and carry frozen Hiccup to the lake then do wierd things like writing in frost or freeze parts of my body  so he sees a figure that is me.

All of my ideas are shit, so I could try asking Toothless for help, because apparently he is smarter than me. Hiccup, you're a dick, you trained him so I blame you. Anyway, back to the point. I shake my head, clearing away those thoughts. 'Jack! I have an idea!!' I turn around to find Toothless flying over, his adorable toothless smile spread across his face.

"So, basically, I write messages on his desk, make him believe in me, then what?" I said, getting up off of the hill where Hiccup confessed his love for me. 'Then you tel him about the big four, say that he is part of it like you, and he needs to die to start a new life, simple!' Toothless said opening his large black wings. "Simple?" I said looking into his big green eyes. 'Yeah, just give it a try, okay?' He replied before bounding away.

Hiccup's POV

While I was feeling my misery at full blast, I noticed Toothless, he hit something and fell out of the sky, I wondered what it was. Toothless jumped on top of something, I couldn't see what. He let out a few shrieks and purrs, and everyone started staring at him. I couldn't blame them, he was acting weird, which isn't normal for him.

Exclusive Stoik POV!!

My son has been acting really weird these last few months, I see a young man going to his room every few weeks, and he slips little bags under his door, and leaving bottles of what looked like water there aswell. Toothless is rarely heard around the house, I don't even think he is here half of the time! So here I am, wondering if I should enter Hiccup's room or not. I twist the doorknob, pushing the door open. Hiccup has collapsed on the floor next to his desk. He stirred slightly as I walked over. "Hiccup" I said, my voice deep. His eyes shot open, before jumping up into a karate pose. "Oh. Dad, it's just you." He replied, his voice cracking slightly."Who else would it be, son?" I said pulling his chair from under the desk to sit on. Once I was seated, Toothless shot past the window, before flying back to it calmly. Shriek! "Woah, bud, calm down" Hiccup said walking over with his hands out in front of him, calming the Night Fury. Toothless grabbed Hiccup with his mouth and jumped out of the window, soaring into the sky. After a few minutes, they came back, and Hiccup was hanging from the pedal by his metal foot like a bat. His arms were folded and he didn't look amused. It was so adorable. He looked like he did when he got stuck on the swing when I pushed it to hard, making it swing all the way round, at the time he was 4, Jack was 6. Those were the days.