Cupid and the mobile

Jack's POV

I touched the box once more to reveal a new memory, a beautiful one, my favourite one.

Hiccup sat down next to me on that special hill, before saying "I have something to tell you, be honest."  after the confession, it skipped a scene and reappeared to show me, pulling Hic into the bed. "Let's finish what we started" I whispered, smirking.

"Jack! Earth to Jack! Wakey wakey!" Someone yelled, shaking my shoulders. I pouted and turned around to find Tooth, and a young girl with red hearts with arrows through them all over her black shirt. "Hey, dude, I'm Cupid. I'm the spirit of love. Jack, right?" she said holding out her hand for me to shake. I stood up and quickly grabbed her hand before shaking it. I then noticed her headphones, they were black with large red hearts on the sides. She also wore a pink backback and red jeans with a baggy pink jacket. She looked like a neon punk with all that crap on. "Well well, it's nice to meet you, of course I already know you, but let's keep this formal shit on." she said chirpily. "Jack, have you met the key yet? or any of the other big four?" Tooth said ignoring the fact that Cupid was speaking to me. "Well, I have met Merida, Hic and Besan, the key." I replied glancing at Cupid. "Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! You met Hiccup!!!! Your one true love!!!!! You know what they say, you can only meet the one only once in your life!!!!!" Cupid squealed, having a fan girl moment."Calm down, Cupid!! I understand your feelings for relationships, but this is not the time!!!" Tooth ordered, pointing an acussing finger at the teen. Cupid ignored her while pulling her bag off. It was then that I noticed a golden bow and quiver slung over her shoulder aswell. The arrows in the quiver were golden too, with pink flights on the end of each one.

{Author's note: a flight is what I think is the feather thing on the end of an arrow ;3  }

Cupid opened her bag and pulled a bunch of little boxes out. She handed one to me, saying "here, I managed to get a bunch of mobiles from a secret seller on ebay!" I hesitantly took the box from her hand. I had never had a mobile before, my mom didn't trust me with stuff like that, I didn't have a tv either, I always watched movies with Hiccup on his tv. "Dont worry, I'll show you how to use it!" Cupid said, handing Tooth one. "What brand is it?" Tooth said, scanning the plain white box."Nokia, it's not very impressive but it'll get the job done!" Cupid said smiling.

{Author's note: that's all I can think of so far, keep commenting side character ideas! ;3  }