our broken secret (edited)

Jack's POV

I parted his cheeks, before slipping a finger in him. He moaned, arcing his back.

"Jack, please!" Hiccup said, tightening around my finger. I slipped in two more, teasing him as I pushed them in and out slowly. With my other hand, I slipped my boxers off to clutch my hard member.

After several loud moans from both of us, I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my hard member, receiving a very loud moan from both of us. I started to thrust my hips into him, searching for his sweet spot.

Hiccup's moans grew louder, making me moan even louder with every thrust. I grabbed his member and rubbed it, making it twitch. I thrust again. I found his sweet spot, making Hiccup scream. I hit that sweet spot again and again, riding out our orgasms till our legs gave out.

"Did that please you for your first time, Hiccup?" I said as we rolled over.

"Y-yes, J-Jack, I enjoyed" he replied panting.

THUD-THUD

"oh shit, your dad's coming!" I whispered jumping out of the bed to reach my boxers.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot about him!" He replied jumping out of the bed after me. Stoik stomped in, to find us in a pile of tangled legs, boxers and pants.

"What have I just heard?! And why are you on the floor getting dressed!?" He shouted in fury.

"Umm....uhh... I can explain dad!" Hiccup said getting up and tidying himself up.

"How can you explain this, son?!" He said raising his voice.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have done it" I said pulling on my pants and walking over.

"What's your fault Jack?! Tell me!" Stoik said, concern showing in his voice.

"I just screwed your son, okay!?"I said getting angry. An awkward silence spreaded around us.

"Jack... why did you tell him?" Hiccup said slapping the back of my head.

"Hiccup. Downstairs now. You, out. now." Stoik said pointing to me. I ran to Hiccup's large window and jumped out.

"Jack!! Are you okay?!" Hiccup said running to the window looking out. I landed on all fours, before looking back at him. Hiccup looked at me like his world just shattered, every piece stabbing his heart.