❀introduction❀

A/N: yeah you're probably wondering why im starting a new fic if i haven't even finished my other one yet lol. i kinda gave up on that one since it wasn't as good  due to me being still naive to wattpad. but with a little ( a lot) of reading, i've become much better at this story writing stuff than before:D so, i guess "The Dream In Our Mind" will be cancelled for now, it wasn't even that good lol. maybe some time in the future if i feel like suffering, i'll add more to it:) but yeah, i won't be writing in a literal essay since i kinda got the hang of things now. hopefully you'll guys like "lingering love"!
                                -banqtan.infused

3rd person POV
11 years ago:
"moon eunbyul! wake up sweetie! it's your first day of 1st grade! let's get you ready!"
today was the first day of moon eunbyul's adventure through first grade. moon eunbyul was a small, slim little girl. she had long black, silk-like hair that complimented her beautiful brown eyes that anyone could get lost in.
      eunbyul didn't really spend her time on big matters. she really liked to keep her mind focused onto the smaller details in life. like appreciating the different flowers she could grow in her adorable microcosm. she spent her time on learning how things happened and why things happened.
       no one at school showed much interest in her, for she was always that quiet kid who would silently sit in the back of the classroom. eunbyul's teachers never really had any problems with her. her mom would always get hand-written notes from teachers saying simple but sweet words like, "she's a bundle of humbleness", "her eloquence really shines", or even the occasional, "i am beyond grateful moon eunbyul is in my class". but of course, those were only teachers from her kindergarten year.
       now, eunbyul was growing onto bigger things such as making new friends in first grade. something she was never usually good at.

timeskip- 2nd term of 1st grade:

on tuesday afternoon, at bangtan elementary school, moon eunbyul was quietly drawing on her favorite kumamon notepad. a dainty pastel notepad decorated with her favorite black bear. all of a sudden, mrs. iseul made an announcement catching the attention of all of the 24 first graders in the small prosaic classroom.           
     underneath mrs. iseul's arm was a short little boy with black hair just like eunbyul's with a pair of similar brown chocolatey eyes. while looking a little further down his face, eunbyul's eyes were stuck onto the boy's plump pink lips. to be fair, eunbyul did feel her cheeks get warm when she first caught a glance of this new student.
      eunbyul was silently minding her business but felt her heart race whenever the new student looked at her. finally, the class quieted down and mrs. iseul calmly let the naive student introduce himself.

"annyeonhaseyo! my name is park jimin! please take care of me!"

park jimin? eunbyul let the name linger into her mind and let the words engrave into her memory. if there was anything the quiet moon eunbyul was good at, it was always memorizing names.