❀annyeong?❀

3rd person POV:
while entering her condo, eunbyul peeked through the doorway trying not to surprise him.
"annnyeong? kim junghee? anyone here?"
as her voice echoed through the lit up condo, junghee ran to eunbyul and gave her a big hug.
"aigoo! junghee! i brought you a present.", eunbyul said as she set junghee down.
junghee was a bunny, not a human;)
eunbyul took out the gluten-free cookies and gave small portions to junghee. as she fed her pet bunny, she went onto her pine and checked her kakaotalk app.

messages from: ilovechocolatemilk
ilovechocolatemilk:
yah! eunbyul! you there?
sent 25 minutes ago...

                             8:43 PM

                                mooneunnie:
  wae? did you need something sehun oppa?
                                   read at 8:46

ilovechocolatemilk:
aniyo pabo, just wanted to say goodnightㅋㅋㅋㅋ
read at 8:47

"tsk, whatever, he's cheeky anyways.", eunbyul thought to herself. as she closed her kakao app, eunbyul took a look at the time and wondered why sehun was going to sleep so early when he usually doesn't even sleep because he's too caught up all night facetiming his boyfriend in china. although, eunbyul decided to check the date and realized it was the sunday before school started.
"aish! im such a pabo! school starts tomorrow! no wonder oppa's going to sleep so early.", eunbyul thought to herself while hitting her head. and so, she cleaned the whole mess that was left in front of her kneeling knees by junghee. she didn't even know where that little bunny hopped off to since she was so engrossed with her messages.
after a while of cleaning, eunbyul finally got herself ready for bed. after reading her favorite novel before bed, eunbyul closed her eyes and drifted off to her sea of thoughts as she fell asleep.

A/N: okay, so in all seriousness, this was pretty much just a filler chapter and stuff which was why it was one of my shortest chapters so lol. i just wanted to make you guys curious about whoever "he" was. and also, i might be pre-writing chapter when i have the time so if i don't update for a while, im probably just writing in advance so i can just post-n-go:)
{also, thank you guys for 70 reads:D i didn't expect as many reads^^}