❀ just a bunny ❀

w-who are you?

"my name is lisa manoban and these are my three unnies! jennie, jisoo, and rosé"

in all honesty, eunbyul's head was throbbing at this point. she almost fainted and she would've if it weren't for jisoo scolding lisa.

"lisa-ah! help her at least!"

and with that command, lisa easily picked eunbyul up like newly weds. eunbyul got awkward in the position. as if she was stiff and couldn't do anything.

"don't worry, you can rest your head on my shoulder. lalisa is strong!"

"aigoo, look at this dongsaeng complimenting herself", rosé said with a smirk.

lisa looked back at her and gave a piercing glare.

when they reached the nurse's office, lisa carefully out eunbyul down on the bed.
at this point, eunbyul recollected her vision and her head wasn't throbbing as much anymore. she took the chance to finally memorize the appearance of lisa and her other companions; who have helped her in her worst situation. rosé had very pretty eyes, very unique and significant compared to the others. lisa was the one who had bangs and very round, button-like eyes. jennie would flash a gummy smile when she was happy, eunbyul took this in and wanted to replay it over and over again because how soft her cheeks looked. jisoo was the one with the somewhat deep and milky voice. eunbyul definitely wanted a voice like her.

eunbyul didn't even think about what sehun was doing back in the canteen until all of them heard a loud knock that rang through their ears.

"whERE IS MOON EUNBYUL", sehun said while panting at the end. sehun looked everywhere before finally realizing that his favorite person in the world, except for luhan,
was lying there on the bed, covered in bandages, while the nurse was putting a wrap around her arm to prevent the blood from coming out of her gash even more. sehun couldn't process anything at this moment.
he was lost.
he couldn't fight his way back to reality until the school bell rang for their next period.

"go to class pabo", eunbyul said weakly but with a hint of sarcasm, knowing that her friend never likes missing classes.

"aniyo, im staying next to you. if mr. byun really needs me, he would've pre-emptily called me in the morning"

time skipppp

after school, the four girls stayed with eunbyul, they tried helping her walk due to her back being sore but she was already being lifted by the giant baby that she refers to as "friend". all six of them went to eunbyul's house.

"so sehun, what do you do for a living?", jisoo asked sehun with curiosity filling her eyes.

"ah, i work at a boba lounge, it's just down the street from where eunbyul's place is"

it's true. oh sehun works at a boba lounge. he never really specified on why he wanted to work at such a place. apart from the free chocolate boba slushes he gets, there's no other apparent reason. sehun just liked their chocolate boba slushes. definitely one of the reasons why he chose that place.

when they arrived at eunbyul's condo, eunbyul could somewhat walk or well, more like stumbling like a drunken person if you will.
she opened her door and as soon she got in, sehun rushed over to junghee.

"look who it is junghee! it's sehun-hyung!", sehun loves playing with the small fluffy cloud because he could finally consider himself as a "hyung". he was the youngest out of his group of friends. but he definitely wasn't the youngest when it comes to height.

eunbyul finally plopped down on her couch while jisoo went to go get her something eat and drink.

"is he always like that? i'd expect him to be more, you know, manly.", jennie was beyond confused at this point. oh sehun could be manly and masculine at one point and then soft and fluffy at the next.

eunbyul chuckled and said, "aniya, he's usually trying to act manly but he can't control himself near junghee."

"junghee? is that the name of the bunny?"

"ne, sehun has his own pet but whenever he's here, he acts like junghee is the only pet he has."

just then, jisoo came in with a tray of hot matcha tea and a bowl of ramenya.

"ramenya may not be the healthiest thing for you right now but, that was all you had. we should really take you out for groceries sometime soon. we could bring sehun too, if he wants...", jisoo said, trailing off at the end because of how sehun was playing with junghee.

sehun had junghee on top of his head.

  now since eunbyul knew sehun hated his hair getting messed up, but was taken aback when sehun allowed junghee to scamper around in his fluffy black hair.

"aish, how are you letting my bunny settle into your whole head of hair when you won't even let me fix a portion of hair?"

"yah! he's just a bunny eun-eun!", sehun said protectively.

everyone burst out into laughter as eunbyul just gave sehun the you're-gonna-get-it-later-look.

A/N: soRRY for not updating in a long time;-; school is too hard mannn. i has two essays due in two days. tWO DAYS. anyways, it's Jin's birthday and I can't get over the fact that he carries around special chopsticks and his own spoon. I AM SCREECHING